What's new

Escaped from the Padded Room - Phillthy's Creations

B

BluEyeDevil

Just go to hardware store and buy doll rod....

dank.Frank

I went to my local hardware store recently.had to get a filter for the furnace.
Some employee stopped me within moments..because I have a backpack.
They wanted to keep everything secure..I mentioned that they should secure purses..ha..they didnt like that simple logic.
Anyhow my pack was on my back..and I got my filter..
But I agree..drones or not..support is needed..ha..

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nail and strings to tie them up...that's another option...could even use fishing line... ;)

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not what a I meant...lol...

I mean one centered above the plant in the ceiling, with strings tied to it down to the plant tops....it'd hold them up...

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Hey guys. :wave:
Here's a little update on the Grom BX1.
They got attacked by mites last week but I'll refrain from reacting too dramatically.
Everything from that flower room will be finished in the next 10 days or so. Then it will be thoroughly cleaned.
They're just receiving pH'd water until harvest.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The frost on those Grom lines is always just outstanding...I know that plant is showing some of the GK expressions in the flower formations, but that frost is all Grom...

Sucks about the mites, B_W. Next time!

You got a smoke report for us sooner or later, I imagine... ;)

dank.Frank

B

bench warmer

Thanks for that info Frank. :yes:
First time with these strains & mites.
I'd let my life get in the way for a couple of weeks & the bugs called me on it. :nono:
Plants are trimmed & hanging.
It looks like Venus may be the highest yielder of the batch.
Currently cleaning the flower space for next round.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOVE the look of that second one....

Here's mine:

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:
B

bench warmer

Lucked out with the single seed I popped from the KFAD pack. It's a girl :ying:
picture.php

B

bench warmer

That's great news Frank. :thank you:

Today I discovered my single BKGK bx1 plant is a male.

It's screaming "POTENTIAL!!!" :D

EDIT: Just finished watering the garden & also found a male FBPK, so would consider crossing the KFAD with FBPK.
thinking.gif
chin.gif

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
best to use the males in the bkgk bx1 line that have purple balls and whose leaves begin to purple by wk6-7. And honestly, think along the lines of pre98 Bubba-esque traits in regards to over all plant stature, but with extra vigor not seen in Bubba and smells from a stem rub that make it kind of obvious...lol.

dank.Frank

SmokinErb

Just wanna sub in to this thread. Gonna try to grab a few different packs of some beans from Phillthy's next drop, hopefully.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far 2 of my KFAD are girls. 1 male, and 2 haven't shown yet. Very interested in what these will be like.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should get a picture of mine now. I'll get some @ 3wk photos taken this weekend. But WOAH, did I get a crazy sour dominant pheno (ie Alpha D) ... going to be about 2.5 - maybe pushing 3x stretch on my lady. She went in at about 19" and is now @ 17 days just hitting 48"....

Been a real easy feeder so far. Still has those extra dark / blueish leaves that makes me think she'll show some nice color later on in flower - but either way - be prepared for some stretch, fwiw.

dank.Frank

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks DF, thats good to know. I've been trying to keep em on the small side. Gonna transplant em into 1.5 gal airpots this wkend.

....and the female count is up to 3. Still 1 undetermined.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope more of you guys grow them beans out! cant wait to see what comes of them. thanks to all that have given them a go so far. keep it up!