What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

esbe's lines

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
No problem esbe,

It was only this plant more senstitive against fungus. It's probably one of the densest main colas i've grown in pot. All the plants with massive dense main colas i've grown in the past (different genetics, of course) had similar problems. Dense flowers with correct aireation is the perfect flowering structure.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
wooow :jawdrop:

damn i love them dubi plz show more those pink pistil look like the cross i got from esbe last year just butifull

peace maffe

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow dubi bro, exelent and yes this pheno is a lil later and also more resistant to mold. i look forward to the colours later!

must be this pheno
full seeded
8344erdbeerxpurpureatmother2709052.jpg

8344erdbeerxpurpureatmother2709054.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Tall danish passion

Tall danish passion

The tall Danish Passion is not so advanced like lebaneses or EPs but progressing with a good rythm.

She has a curious flower formation, somkind of foxtail sativa floration with big indica ovaries. Smell is divine, very dutch/skunky, remember me old good early pearls and early biddy from magus. Promise to be very tasty and pleasant pot.

She was growing too tall, had to topped her before the flowering. Now is forming some interesting upper colas. Worms bites produced slight necrosis in some very small flower part, but 0 mold expansion, very mold resistant.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
very nice dubi bro, i clearly see its 80ties passion#1 traits still. its been grown here in denmark outside for more than 20 years and crosses with some, unfortunally unknown, skunks along the way. harvest time on danish passion is around sep 15 here.

fully seeded danish passion sep 20 2006. never saw any mold and other desease on this one
8344passion1160906mw61.jpg

8344passion1160906jpg2bs61.jpg

8344passion1160906jpg4yb8.jpg

8344passion1160906jpg6cg8.jpg

8344passion1160906jpg5ak4.jpg

8344passion1160906jpg7jk61.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Maffe and esbe! :rasta: Polar pink!

Yes esbe, the tall mold resistant EP pheno is maybe 1-2 weeks behind the early one but still so early! .D

Best wishes to all! dubi

ddt

Ok, here is few pics of cross Erdbeer x PurpureaT, i am really very impressed how early this one heavy indica is. it looks for harvest around 3/4 of sept.
There are three plants and three lil different pheno from yielow/greeny buds to bloody purple. But all phenos are very close to each other so variability is no problem actually stability is very good.
Plants are greatly drought resistant, bushy. No as big growin potential as some others crosses but still really big and all energy is floating into branches and then huge cola. I think with nice care these can produce really fatty cola, we will see. Smell is deeply coffee like as with many indicas. There wasnt any problem till this stage with growin.
This is truly desert area looking indica, no no mistake, this is heavy indica my friends.

f_43700014_590945be3e994a0333a9e1296f45b094.jpg

f_43700015_13ae4573d849d10e181489c69e539021.jpg

f_43700016_fa143d10be322c66e0ef54f85294ee65.jpg

f_43491688_ba0359c7e0fc3f6b6e5fb5bf4798a20a.jpg

f_43491685_6969110e5538041618cf1226f6668ef2.jpg

f_43700081_f011ea6a4b0b0ebd36ac9f348cceca2a.jpg

f_43700082_9a884dc24fa32e3cd692b9a0a71d8463.jpg

young cola
f_43700083_a7447cc28ff2ec1978023190937b1ad8.jpg

G

I was blind, now I can see,
Your little beyoooty, ........DDT.
I'm moving on up now! :laughing:

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Keep on keeping on, I like what I see :) That's definitely some genetics I'll be giving a shot for next years guerilla grows.
Gonna make my trimming fingers bleed but it's all good:) I would love to make a nice batch of hash.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely plants
I also grow some of these strains in my garden as crosses and esp the crosses with Danish Passion is starting to bud up very nicely
the E-rocketxDanish passion are together with Royal Dane the ones atm with nicests buds.
E-Rocket contains Erdbeer and some other Swizz genetics called Alphine Rocket.
I didnt take pictures today but ill post some soon.
Theres some pix a few days old in my outdoor grow in my signature.
i Wish i had money for a better cam so i could take some macro shots of the crystals forming on the E-RocketxDP, but for now i have to do with my mobile phonecam

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks easyrasta, ddt, farmaz2, blackone and Gunnarguchi for come in!

ddt, fantastic pics, looks like the colours are dominant even with Erdbeed purpurea crosses. I hope you enjoyed the fruits! Thanks for share it!

blackone, we harvested the first EP yesterday and is easier to trim than expected.

Gunnarguchi, good to hear the danish crosses are doing fine in your garden! Best wishes for a happy harvest! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Harvested Early Erdbeed Purpurea

Harvested Early Erdbeed Purpurea

I decided to harvest yesterday the early EP with massive dense flowers that was having mold problems inside flowers. Some of the mold was expanding, especially inside bigger and denser colas so i decided to cut her before its full maturation. Colors and flower density are very impressive, as you said, a true ornamental plant!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Another lebanese and Ep harvested

Another lebanese and Ep harvested

Here are another lebanese and Erdbeer purpurea harvested yesterday in a friends' garden. 0 mold problems here.

Here are both plants finishing first week of September, lebanese on the left and EP on the right

Lebanese was highly pollinated by Guawi (Malawi x Guatemala) pollen. I think it could be a sweet interesting cross.

Rastanfisk

Looks like the plants like it down in the Heat :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :respect: Now i can see Red all over :laughing:

Your are a Pro Gardner :bow:
F´´´´´Good Job Man :canabis: :yes:

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hi amazing pics.. i love Erdbeer with this pink sugar!!

I got some question, Erdbeer is a pure indica?? or and hybrid and purpurea ticinensis a pure indica to??

Latest posts

Latest posts