What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

esbe's lines

G

Stunning all the way around dubi and esbe , those males are outstanding .

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome pics!!
Fortunately I still have the 5 lebs...looked again and ...there are 2 males and 3 females!! :jump:
that´s better!! :D

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Fantastic plants guys, gotta get me some of that Leb27 asap, I guess that it'll grow well over here now that we have this odd subtropic weather here lol, its HOT. :D

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Farmer John said:
Fantastic plants guys, gotta get me some of that Leb27 asap, I guess that it'll grow well over here now that we have this odd subtropic weather here lol, its HOT. :D

Hot? The only similarity to the tropics is that it rains every day. :badday:

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D if u dubbel that u get the normal summer temps down here :D

it took some time to get used to..

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
LOL yeah, what I remember of Mexico was those +46c temps :D didnt get used to it at all in a few weeks. :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe the region i live in here in spain gets those temps during july/august. :D

i think smoking (wich i do every day all day) makes it even more heavy in the hot and humid weather. i should plant rushy "up" strains for summer :D hehe

i wonder really if it is possible to ever really get used to the temps. even the locals suffer in the heat. whats worse is that many times the locals dont take the heat as seriously as we who are from above - most of ppl from my latitudes are drinking sport-energy drinks - to get that extra salt and sugar u need to cope with the heat. also a few cups of good tea and coffee helps :D hehe

beer in the heat is bad - but wine and spirits even worse - just de-hydrates u even more. but darn its tasty with a freezing beer in the summer sun :D specially after a day of hard work.. :D hehe beer/mojito + fat spliff = paradise :D

peace!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
heres a nice 06 erdpurt male pic, one of the fathers to dubis curent erdpurts
8344erdpurtmale180906jpg1no1.jpg

in o5 i did a few crosses with erdpurt as father, heres some of the f1 06 outcome
bluehemps tophaze x erdpurt(flashed, has much purple, red and black in it)
8344erdpurtxtophaze91106jpg0vb6.jpg

litziskunk x erdpurt bx
8344erdpurtxlitziskunkgrblpheno141006ef3.jpg

8344erdpurtxlitziskunk280906rs7.jpg

8344erdpurtxlitziskunk051006jpg1rb6.jpg

owls heaven x erdpurt bx
8344afghan2.jpg

8344erdpurtxafghanblackwhite141006jpg1bo2.jpg

8344afghan.jpg

8344erdpurtxlitziskunkgreenpheno121006ac5.jpg

05 erdpurt harvest bud, these where slightly silver blue
8344erdbeerxpurpleharvest1310046.jpg

young tied down flowering erdpurt
8344erdpurtfemale8.jpg

8344erdbeerxpurple0810041.jpg

06 erdpurt mother, red in her from this angle
8344erdbeerxpurpureatmother2709054.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Esbe friend, i hope my lebanese and erdbeer purpurea finish so resinous! :yummy: Quality looks awesome for being grown outdoor at your latitude.

crippledcrow, we are testing some esbe's lines here in the south in a warm climate. If members of my collective are happy with finished product, we will distribute lebanese and erdbeer purpurea next year. Im sure many outdoor growers are going to apreciate good outdoor lines that can be easily finished in very northern countries like Finland or Denmark.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
lebanese in July

lebanese in July

Here are some lebanese' pics in July.

They are not showing much resin or aroma by now, but i'm very impressed with the quantity of flower at this time of year, most of my other 'fast' flowering plants (mainly indicas) are vegging outdoors very vigorously, not thinking in flower yet. Lebanese has been 2-3 weeks flowering seriously.

Lebanese were repotted when they finished the initial flowering stretching.

Sorry for the pic quality, will try to make more pics in other moment with less light.

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi - Just for a comparison. How tall are the plants on the pictures?
They are looking really nice and tasty

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks dubi bro, hope to visit you and your gang sometime, i respect what you do so much! those lebs looks good, im shure you will have plenty of resin later. interesting if you get the purple\black colours aswell, often late in flowering.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi said:
Dubi - Just for a comparison. How tall are the plants on the pictures?
They are looking really nice and tasty

thanks Gunnarguchi :smile:

The lebanese reach between 1'20 and 1'70 meters. They were germinated in late May and grown in pots.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
esbe said:
thanks dubi bro, hope to visit you and your gang sometime, i respect what you do so much! those lebs looks good, im shure you will have plenty of resin later. interesting if you get the purple\black colours aswell, often late in flowering.

ehehhehe would be a pleasure to meet at harvest time. Maybe there or here. It could be real funny! :smoke:

im sure lebanese will produce plenty of resin when finished :yummy: I was only commenting their progresses, they are only starting to flower but so FAST!

Pistils have a lovely pinkish colour.

Here's another lebanese.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
First Erdbeer Purpurea flowering

First Erdbeer Purpurea flowering

Here's the earliest Erdbeer Purpurea to flower by now.

Very robust and strong structure, more compact than her sisters. She's also producing big leaf close the stems, losing light penetration compared to her sisters which are taller and more disperse.

She's showing beautiful and strong purple/violet ovaries grown under hot temps and in the early flowering stage.

Lovely indica leaves ....