What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

esbe's lines

Purkle

So where can these beans be gotten? I imagine the answer is somewhere in the 14 pages but please spare me......

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purkle said:
So where can these beans be gotten? I imagine the answer is somewhere in the 14 pages but please spare me......

Hello Purkle,

Esbe is working this season to select and reproduce Erdbeer Purpurea, it will probably be the danish strain that ace will be distributing for 2009.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Merry X - MAS to all off u out there

Hello All.....I need some Infos...

I love Esbens work...respect man...u are a real inspiration to me thx

I was given my self this x-Mas special:
Merry X - MAS to all off u out there

1 x Libanon 30
1 x Jock Horror
1 x CFP Foundation
1 x Dansk sour Diesel
1 x Hazed Erdpurt

pleace give my some infos about:

the CFP Foundation:
i now its a mix of Columbian Gold, Panama Red, Acapulco, Nepal, Thai, Pakistan, Lebanese und Maroccan, BUT are they LAndraces???? and are they teste in Danks??

Jock Horror and the Dansk sour Diesel what can i expect??

Thank s
and have some peacefull days bro´s

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx bro, libanon30 is the same as leb27, hazed erdpurt is mom bluehemps top haze and male erdpurt. i think they are f4 maby, ask zenseeds

the others are not me, but i think dansk sd is close to sd ibl

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8344leb2751.jpg

The Vikings! Jah Bless ESBE :yes:

Peace, Love, Unity :canabis:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friend indeed...

Friend indeed...

What a friend I must be? I did not know this thread even existed. Very sorry Esben..I guess I'd better get busy reading all these posts. Might be good for me and save you a bunch of answering my repetative questions. I promiss to pay more attention in the future..Urdpurt from Esbe...DD

708412-20-08erdpurt4815-ic-.jpg

708412-20-08erdpurt4794-ic.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
B3/n7 x Taskenti

B3/n7 x Taskenti

Nice to see the thread alive again :smile:

I gave some B3/N7 x taskenti seeds to a friend past season, seeds came from esben, i think he did the hybrid, crossing a danish indica with taskenti. Maybe taskenti is a little bit late for Denmark and was crossed to B3/N7 which i think is a Erdbeer Purpurea relative.

My friend grew the plants directly in soil, they gre vigorous, robust and strong. The hybrid finished early September with huge dense colas bigger than 2 liter cola bottle. My friend was faily impressed with the yield and flower density. Unfortunatly, we have had a very cold and rainy season, both parental plants are quite mold resistant for their indica genes but such dense flowers can not resist so much water. He lost 40% of the crop but anyway finished with a big yield. Sorry i have no pics of the grow.

Im tasting some cured flowers from 3 different females, the aroma and taste are more on the EP side, earthy/hashy. Surprisingly, effect is quite euphoric at the start, finally becomes quite narcotic like strong a double indica should be.

Thanks for the seeds esben, im sure they have provide lot of good moments to growers around the world.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx so much for the feedback guys!

b3 x n7 is not related to erdpurt dubi bro, the b3 x n7 is closer to original afghani indica genetics i think. i get pretty numb from smoking it, hehe. i got the b3 x n7 seeds from a med grower on the east coast us. i know nothing more than it is plant numbers like they did in the ol day in holland to.

b3 x n7
b3xn7121008jpg0hh1.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg9vi9.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg4tc6.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg5te9.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg10rv7.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg11er9.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg12fv9.jpg

b3xn7121008jpg13tr1.jpg

b3xn7241008jpg1oy2.jpg

b3xn7241008jpg7rx0.jpg

b3xn7241008jpg6ue4.jpg

KnosPe

hola dubi, muchacho,

do you remember me ? it was i think the good old OG times, when we last spoke....

hasta luego

E

elmanito

Its always difficult to find out what genetics they used in the old days when they used numbers like b3 x n7 or a2 x a10 which counts for the old Dutch strain Viking with more North-Afghani influences.Esbe grew this strain too as it is one of the parents of Purple Peace from the Green Ambassador.Flowering period is 6 weeks.I don't know if Esbe made any hybrids with this strain Viking.

Viking in full growth (Wietologisch Handboek)

picture.php

Viking in flower

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you saying the lineage of Viking is 'a2 x a10'?

Do you have any more info about the Viking strain?

E

elmanito

Are you saying the lineage of Viking is 'a2 x a10'?

Do you have any more info about the Viking strain?

Yes, thats correct.What they told me that a10 stands for an Northern-Afghan and the other one a2 is unknown at this moment.I have to wait for some answers from Wernard .

This strain has a flowering period of 6 weeks, depending on the latitude harvest time is mid till end of September.Good resistancy against molds.
The effect is a knock-out stoned, thats why they named it Viking.The scent is very sweet fruity kind bit lemon when its fresh and dry reminds me bit of Thai.
Plan is to make a hybrid with Leb27 to bring more sativa genes in it.

Namaste :canabis: