What's new

Esben´s Girls.......Please contribute

bogusik2

B3N7 x Erd/Purt ... im so gratefull for that strain.. i end up with 2 small plants but they gave me so much more joy that any other one :p

1st

12128Statua_Wolno_ci.JPG

12128B3N7_1_-med.JPG
12128B3N7-med.JPG

2nd

12128B3N7_x_Erd_Purt.JPG

Heres Guerilla Gold x Dannish Passion

12128out_1_-med.JPG

12128hhh_4_-med.JPG
12128hhh_3_-med.JPG

this is indoor version of GGxDP

12128motyl.JPG

12128GGxDPa-med.JPG
12128GGxDPa_4_-med.JPG

Indoors Purple Peace

12128motylek_3_.JPG

12128PP_1_-med.JPG
12128PP_3_-med.JPG

satyr

Fedt at se dig hyldet Esbe........det varmer hjertet og giver en lille klump i halsen at se folk vise hvad de mener om andre, når det er ros og taknemmelighed og ikke brok og uenighed......
Får helt lyst til at prøve en udendørsplante.....

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think at this time of year is the best time to bump this thread. Let's see what they looked like in 09.

little j

picture.php

my favorite this year. terhan devil

picture.php

awesome helvitica

picture.php

a very wonderful HTC.

all these pics were created because of a great gift of generosity from a great guy.
thanks, little j.

chemsteady

sorry...

sorry...

these plants all look amazing, hats off to the growers and hats off to the breeder! :D sorry if this is out of line, (i know esben from his posts and from his reputation amongst icmag-ers only) but where can i purchase his genetics? htc only? thanks again, keep the pictures coming, very inspiring!:D
~c

wdr

Veteran
Leb27:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

leb is a good smoke. Some ppl said bad things about it - dont understand that, like for me is a perfect day time smoke. Isnt weak, i smoke it long time and small joint for two man is always enough. Deffinitely ill grow leb27 in next outdoor season.

Bangi Haze x Purpurea T

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Is a real potent hybrid. Isnt a weed for beginners. Some friends of mine had paranoia attack after one good bong hit.

Very good mold resistance , great purpure buds and the most important - spectacular smell - fruity-honey ... :yeahthats best ganja smell ive seen in my live.

BTW. My best plant in this season. Offcourse ill try it in next season to.

I had many esbes stuff in my garden this year. Ill try to do some review in my thread later.

THX ESBE, YOURE the MAN!

candamo

damn esbe those are some really nice genetics, especially the tehran devil and the erdpurt crosses. Hope to see some of those genetics in south america soon :)
cheers bro, keep up the good vibes

thepureskunk

What a great Thread!

Esben is a true legend. I have grown many of his seeds since i first met him on OG. I love the way he makes so many seeds and how his seeds make there way to all corners of the globe.

Paddi, what a nice idea for a thread...much respect for your work also!

Oh and the Leb27 is a awesome daytime smoke with so much flavour...

Much Love all, TPS :)

smokeymacpot

Veteran
leb is a good smoke. Some ppl said bad things about it - dont understand that, like for me is a perfect day time smoke. Isnt weak, i smoke it long time and small joint for two man is always enough. Deffinitely ill grow leb27 in next outdoor season.

i was told it depends what pheno you get, if a purple/black one then its not as strong as the ones which stay green. my purple one was poor and gave a little buzz, not sure if i could have left it to get stronger? whats other peoples flowering times on them ?

KnosPe

kudos to the hybridicizer !

nice to see some "swiss" genes in these beauties...

to "little joe": is that a "pure" helvetica? ..pretty specimen for sure

_Ke

mahuta

well done to all the esben's girls growers - some awesome looking plants there - i love those purples, i'd never seen anything like it untill joining IC. hopefully shortly start a southern hemisphere journal to keep you all happy (i haven't any of esbens magic beans though) through those long winter months - although by the look of those buds i think you'll manage :joint:
enjoy the smokin - mahuta

Latest posts

Latest posts