What's new

Errrl extraction tubes vertigo style

vertigo0007

Sharing a quick vid of a couple of my tubes. I left 1 unassembled to show the simplicity of the set up. The screen mesh is too large to be used alone but a couple plies of brown coffee filter fill that void. The link is a youtube video.

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHVSTm1cJI&sns=em[/YOUTUBEIF]

montroller

I have been rocking mine since you posted it a few months back. Thanks for the suggestion it is easily the best tube I have used so far.:biggrin:

oVM5Bh.jpg

gwetQh.jpg

Don't worry this isn't where I blast... just set this up for a picture a while back.

I posted this tube on a couple other sites and someone came up with the idea that you can get Teflon adapters from tamisium that screw into the top for a perfect fit to your butane can.

TeflonAdaptorLarge.jpg

vertigo0007

Nice. I use a stainless hex nipple that fits perfect w the can cap adapters. Definetely going to check them out. Thanks monty

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sharing a quick vid of a couple of my tubes. I left 1 unassembled to show the simplicity of the set up. The screen mesh is too large to be used alone but a couple plies of brown coffee filter fill that void. The link is a youtube video.

[youtubeif]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHVSTm1cJI&sns=em[/youtubeif]

An error occured. Please try again later.................

I have been meaning to thank you for this idea, Ive been using these for a few months now and have to say this is the best open setup ive ever used.

I use this Weld Ferrule on the base to keep the oil out of the clamps. Its really easy to clean to, and i have found that it keeps my filters very clean and minimizes oil lost to the filter end.

vertigo0007

I have been meaning to thank you for this idea, Ive been using these for a few months now and have to say this is the best open setup ive ever used.

I use this Weld Ferrule on the base to keep the oil out of the clamps. Its really easy to clean to, and i have found that it keeps my filters very clean and minimizes oil lost to the filter end.

Can you post a pic? Im not sure exactly where youre putting it.

IMG_1724.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics,

Pretty much i just use the weld ferrule instead of the 1.5-1 inch reducer. Its pretty easy to clean off the sides of the weld ferrule and i just trow that into edibles etc. And the silk screen filter collects almost no oil at all (hopefully the pic can show it)

I have found that this seed starting greenhouse is a very useful stand, and can incorporate many different length extraction tubes. The triclamps sort of hook on. Hands free and very inconspicuous. Also if you live in a place like oregon like me, you can put the cover on, pulled up about halfway for air flow, in cause of sudden and unextpected rain/snow/hail like we get here haha.

hobb3s93

awesome tube man, i need to get around to putting one of those together. can u guys install a ball valve on those spools to make a soak feature?
i need to put on of those things together i found a cool website thru here called glacier somthing. any other cool websties or links for peices for spools?
cheers

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome tube man, i need to get around to putting one of those together. can u guys install a ball valve on those spools to make a soak feature?
i need to put on of those things together i found a cool website thru here called glacier somthing. any other cool websties or links for peices for spools?
cheers

Glacier Tank can furnish ball valves with triclamp connections.

Latest posts

Latest posts