What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Error message uploading photo's

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Been trying to upload some photo's to my albums tonight. Usually works without a hitch. Just added some photo's as recently as yesterday. But tonight nothing works.

This message keeps coming up after clicking Upload..

"Failed to write file. Check disc quotas and permissions for the path: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/ic/userimages/607/607222.picture"

Just me or anyone else having this problem?

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Well, guess it ain't me then! :)

Glad to hear others chime in, sounds like it's probably just an upload glitch. I'm sure it'll be sorted out shortly.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Same problem right here!.. Hope it gets fixed soon so we can continue to overgrow the world! :D

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope they get its soon fix
(20/4 sure like too see those autoflowering Haze crosses your gowing too try?)

peace

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just coming to start this thread myself. It was happening late last night and still today.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Haha well I guess I won't be updating my threads today...hope this gets sorted out soon though. Take care

M

Mountain

must show pics. i am getting weak from lack of exhibition.
This problem is just creating more suspense of what people wanna show. I definitely wanna see yours! LOL!!!

Yeah I tried to upload and same message. They'll fix it soon enough.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I messaged John Bourne, i was told he was the IT guy around here, i linked him to this thread as well..maybe he will come in a relieve us to whats going on...

Hopefully we will all be at it again soon!