What's new

Eric Holder questions marijuana's legal status as he prepares to leave Justice Depart

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What exactly did Gary Johnson lie about in the last campaign? Oh yeah, you weren't paying attention to what he was saying. Nobody was I guess.

I like Gary johnson..I lived in las Cruces when he was elected..tho I wasn't there long enough at time to vote...if/when he accrues the essential power base to make an impact I will give him a listen and see how honest he is..or should i say how honest he would be able to be with those who vote for him at that time..
I foresee massive failure being a prerequisite for change..I'm old and cynical ..thenagain..30 years ago i never thought I would see legal cannabis outside Alaska..
That's not true..I wasn't THAT cynical as a teenager..I still had hope...then after 20+ years of torturous stupidity(societies not mine) started to see change..maybe we will see decent government..but I will be dead before it happens so fuck them all AND Payton manning..

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
tumblr_m6gtmg4YN11ro8ysbo1_400.gif

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Re-scheduling = a bad idea. Puts it into the pockets of Rx giants.

DE-SCHEDULING...and making it like a tomato...

THAT, I'm all for.

I'd rather see it stay just like it is now - where the will of the people is expressed through state legislated voter initiatives...

The only thing that Holder could have done that would have been of any value is to use his power to prosecute EVERY state LEO that went against the will of the voting public...

Otherwise, he's done nothing but talk...say one thing...and then turn a blind eye when people are still persecuted because they acted on his statements to mean something in a court situation...but he's never actually ACTED on anything positive he's said for the MMJ communties.

Typical rhetoric.

dank.Frank

Dr.Indica

I sure hope so too! What else can save this country other than it's own People? I sure don't see it coming out of D.C.

I can hardly wait to completely legalize it this November, in my State and it won't be a perfect law, but it will be better then what we have.

Dr.Indica

I sure hope so too! What else can save this country other than it's own People? I sure don't see it coming out of D.C.

I can hardly wait to completely legalize it this November, in my State and it won't be a perfect law, but it will be better then what we have.
And I'd like to add the Dr. is IN!

Dr.Indica

You have that exactly right, now we have just like 39 days left to get out and change it by voting out every single one you can in CONgress no matter what party it is, and no matter their voting record. Probably won't help, probably won't hurt either, but it will screw things up and perhaps that kind of change is what it takes.