What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ErdPurt

clearheaded

very cool thanks dubi :) was going to ask more about cbd and bubbaX but will just wait for your post.

That being said erdpurt has always interested me and def need to give it a go outdoors. especially as if i am not mistaken mom of strawberry cough. And who doesnt love the fruity berryness from nepali/hymalayian cultivars ;) Please keep going on the semi auto as would be a wonderful outdoor likely high cbd fruity strain that could start and finish in canada outdoors! (pck x panama red(perhapsx durban)) X erdpurt FTW!! lol outdoor yum town, bright slightly spiced top end, with deep dark berry bottom. perfect tasty outdoor hybrid wink wink nudge nudge lol.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi clearheaded,

ErdPurt was bred as a cross between Erdbeer and Purpurea Ticinensis, it has been inbred many generations since then so now ErdPurt line has its own personality, its aroma has forest fruit touches, but is mainly earthy and hashy.

As far as i know original Erdbeer clone was/is sweeter, more 'strawberry'.
I think you are talking about Erdbeer, not ErdPurt line.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely squatty :huggg:

The ErdPurt you grew outdoors a few years ago was a very beautiful and classic pheno. Piney and hashy aromas are very common in this line.

cobaltrod

hello Dubi i was wondering if i could get your opinion on an erdpurt male im growing and considering for breeding purposes, i know from what ive read that erdpurt is a stabilised ibl. so i would assume it is suitable for breeding from that aspect, what im curious about, is if you can tell from these pics or not. is this specimen looking in the acceptable range so far for what you would consider as a breeding candidate, assuming the target traits hoping to be passed along. are the purple color, shortened flowering time, and to drop the height of pure sativas it would be crossed with,ie thai, oaxacan, etc. for indoor growing. and obviously assuming the strain and traits passed with it are of acceptable potency, resin, content, smell, taste, etc. and im sure it would be assuming the males breed as true as the females.
the photos are of the male yesterday at 17 days of 12/12, ill try to get some full plant photos tomorrow, but it is definitely a squat short ,fairly quick to develop flowers, indica dom, looking plant.

cobaltrod

also, i notice on your photo, the pistils are purple as well as the calyx's, is this a common, trait associated with the purple expression of this variety.
thanks for making this variety available to work with, very beautiful photo.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo Doob... awesome job on the stress testing. It is a wild plant, prone to her own desires but it's nice to see effort and work to improve a line.
Respect brother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome cobaltrod :)

Looks like a nice purple ErdPurt male from here, ErdPurt (especially purple pheno) works great for the breeding goals you want to achieve: "purple color, shortened flowering time, and to drop the height of pure sativas it would be crossed with".

Please, take in consideration that ErdPurt can add high levels of CBD to its hybrids.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Welcome cobaltrod :)

Looks like a nice purple ErdPurt male from here, ErdPurt (especially purple pheno) works great for the breeding goals you want to achieve: "purple color, shortened flowering time, and to drop the height of pure sativas it would be crossed with".

Please, take in consideration that ErdPurt can add high levels of CBD to its hybrids.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

What high levels are we talking about, what you can find in Erdpurt hybrids?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mexcurandero420,

Higher CBD levels we have found in ErdPurt is around 12 %.
Higher CBD levels we have found in an ErdPurt hybrid (Early Bubba Hash) is around 13,5 %.

You can find all this info available in the ' ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis' thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725&page=5

and in our official descriptions of the strains:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/erdpurtstd.html
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/earlybubbahash.html

Regards

cobaltrod

thanks dubi, i actually spent some time on your website this weekend previously i used a popular seed bank to get your seed,
but i was very impressed with the amount of information provided there, you guys are very transparent about what you sell which i find very refreshing. its nice to know the details if your using them for breeding purposes, and almost everything i wanted was in stock,
so i ordered a few more to play with this summer, for meds and for breeding projects,
im planning, to run the old timers haze, and malawi, outdoors at 32 n, hopefully it will have time to finish, and ill attempt to selectively pollinate various branches with various males using the paper bag method,
anyhow thanks for making all varieties especially the ibl and land race stuff, available with such good documentation and data on your site, you guys are great.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hi mexcurandero420,

Higher CBD levels we have found in ErdPurt is around 12 %.
Higher CBD levels we have found in an ErdPurt hybrid (Early Bubba Hash) is around 13,5 %.

You can find all this info available in the ' ACE Seeds' strains - cannabinoid and terpene analysis' thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725&page=5

and in our official descriptions of the strains:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/erdpurtstd.html
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/earlybubbahash.html

Regards

Okay thnx for the info Dubi :yes:

cobaltrod

thanks again dubi, the high cbd level is one of the main reasons i originally became interested, that and the colors, and other features i mentioned, and it has a interesting terpene profile also, ime sure between it and some of the other strains i ordered i will be able to find some beautiful combinations.

on a side note i have heard that there have been some studies into which terpenes have what benefits, but i havent been able to locate it. im trying to determine what terpene or cannabinoid, or combination thereof is responsible for anxiety and depression relief.

my dream plant is one with good thc% 15% +, decent cbd , say 3% +, thcv at some noticable level, and a rich terpene profile, and of course nice purple buds with purple leaves and blue undersides to the leaves, and pink pistils.
not much to hope for i know lol, but hey we all need dreams.

heres a list of what i just ordered to start my fun, it should be an interesting summer.

Product Name
SKU Price Qty Subtotal

Malawi Feminized

Seed Packs 3 seeds MalawiFem €32.00
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1
€32.00
Pakistan Chitral Kush Feminized

Seed Packs 3 seeds PCKFem €31.00
€31.00
Peyote Purple Standard

Seed Packs 10 seeds PeyoyePurpleStd €50.00
€50.00
Purple Haze x Malawi Standard

Seed Packs 5 seeds PurpleHazeMalawiStd €33.00
€33.00
Golden Tiger Feminized

Seed Packs 3 seeds GoldenTigerFem €32.00
€32.00
Malawi x PCK Feminized

Seed Packs 3 seeds MalawiPCKFem €31.00
€31.00
Free seeds 7 Oldtimer's Haze Standard Freebie

oldtimershazestdfree7 €0.00
€0.00
Free seeds 10 Bangi Haze Standard freebie

bangihazestdfree10 €0.00
€0.00
Violeta Feminized

Seed Packs 3 seeds VioletaFem €25.50

SmokingBandit

That's my dream order right there lol
I am running Panama they are wonderful.
I am going to order the high cbd plant I think it will make a great difference in our lives.
I will be busy with aces lines for some time.
The info put on here by dubi is remarkable that's what made my choice of Panama.
It's great to know if I have a problem dubis here to help.
We're can you get that kind of service anywhere else these days.??
I'm new to the mj world of growing new to ordering seeds I'm a small grow.
That's another thing I get the seeds from breeder no middle men.
There shipping is best prices too
I'm a new grower excited to grow knowing I'm trying a true and tested strain.
Thanks to everyone who post you all taught me a lot last 2 years.
I can't imagine were I'd be with out everyone who took time to post.
I respect the postings I'm hoping 1 day I could help someone to.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
From many years ago!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi cobaltrod,

Thanks for your kind words and for supporting our work, much appreciated.

We do our best to document our lines, their chemotypes, terpene profiles etc ...
we hope to add genetic studies about our strains in the upcoming years too.

I think a pink pistiled Panama x ErdPurt or a pink pistiled african sativa x ErdPurt would be close to what you are looking for, based on the chemotype and the aesthetic traits you describe.

cobaltrod

thanks dubi, i was actually thinking about the panama, which of the african sativas would you reccomend?

also i was interested in lilly, can you tell me anything more about it.
also are there any strains in your r and d stuff that you think might be of specific interest to me, really anything at this point im just trying to find some interesting and unusual stuff to play with in the future, colors are always welcome, and any thing with strong and unique aromas,

also im curious if you know of any sativas that have a very strong christmas tree smell, i used to smoke some stuff back in the early 80s called christmas tree, it was obviously sativa, dark color when dried with dark purplish red pistils, very sticky and potent for what was around at the time,clear sparkly high, pretty trippy, i remember feeling like i was living in a movie, and the sensation that i was in freefall and the rush that comes with that even though i was just sitting on a log smoking a joint, i have had other pine smelling strains but almost all have some citrus or sourness to them also, and are more of a standard pine sap smell, this was more like fresh crushed needles from a douglas fir, or maybe a blue spruce, anyhow enough reminiscing, you get the idea anything like that no matter flower duration or lack of commercial bag appeal, those are nice but not important to what im doing.

thanks again for all the info, and making your knowledge available.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
That's my dream order right there lol
I am running Panama they are wonderful.
I am going to order the high cbd plant I think it will make a great difference in our lives.
I will be busy with aces lines for some time.
The info put on here by dubi is remarkable that's what made my choice of Panama.
It's great to know if I have a problem dubis here to help.
We're can you get that kind of service anywhere else these days.??
I'm new to the mj world of growing new to ordering seeds I'm a small grow.
That's another thing I get the seeds from breeder no middle men.
There shipping is best prices too
I'm a new grower excited to grow knowing I'm trying a true and tested strain.
Thanks to everyone who post you all taught me a lot last 2 years.
I can't imagine were I'd be with out everyone who took time to post.
I respect the postings I'm hoping 1 day I could help someone to.

Hi SmokingBandit

Thanks for your support and kind words :)

I'm glad you found interesting the info here in room, yeah there's plenty of excellent growers and kind persons sharing their experiences, making this forum one of the best places on earth for gathering info regarding cannabis and as a virtual community.

Feel free to post your progresses with your ACE genetics here in our room. Best wishes! :tiphat: