What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Erdpurt x PCK - Smoke Report Thread

early_bird

Veteran
This post get´s may updates later...

======================================
ErdPurt x PCK Standard (7-8 weeks) (https://www.aceseeds.org/en/new-strains/erdpurtxpck-regular-seeds.html)
======================================
Description of High:
Pretty strong, instant hit, almost overwhelming at first. The effect develops strong enough while still functional: very pleasant and cheerful, with analgesic, anxiolytic and relaxing properties. Great indica for relaxing evenings. Feel-good effect!!

I did vape a little to get a feel for what the high will be like. Very nice indeed. I got a nice head high with a relaxed body sensation with little to no couch lock. It's not AS creative as a sativa leaning strain. But, this strain was a very nice surprise. I picked up my guitar both times I sampled it and started playing. It also gave me some serious munchies.

Glad the early vaping tests have been favourable, pleasant and creative. i find this cross really strong and narcotic when smoked, vaping the experience is always more clean for the same strain. And you are light, lots of munchies with this one hehehehe

Some PCK hybrids are indeed up there with the most beautiful cannabis on earth.

The colorful pheno leans towards Purpurea Ticinensis, while the green pheno is very close to our green ErdPurt A mother, which is our favorite green parental plant of ErdPurt strain.

Terpene profile: It contains the following monoterpenes: high terpinolene content, and moderate amounts of alpha pinene, trans-ocimene, limonene and beta pinene. Sesquiterpenes: Moderate beta-caryophyllene content and smaller alpha humelene amounts.
Real strong Afghani type of effects, both mentally and physically.

I got three phenos - one very pink/purple with good yield (pictured), one very hashy with small yield and one fairly resinous (crystally) one with some purpling. After a bit of a cure they've developed a beautifully relaxing effect with almost no hint of anxiety. The purple pheno is the only one in years i've been able to just puff away at without worrying about getting edgy or anxious. I've never grown anything that is just purely relaxing.
The purple pheno has a clear head and deep muscle and body relaxation. It's great after a hard day. Not couch lock but very happy to just stay still. Smells are dark berries, cough medicine?, coffee. The pinks generally look purple unless you shine a light on them.
The hashy pheno tastes of dark hash, coffee and berries - a very dry kind of smell. It tastes exotic and lingers on the tongue for ages. It reminds me of my Malawi x PCK and a bubba kush I grew. The effect is a little bit edgy and not quite as relaxing as the purple. A longer cure might bring out the chill in this one.
The crystal pheno is the same body relaxation of the purple but more stoney and a bit stronger. I wouldn't want to try and impress people after vaping this. Very nice for sofa and tv. In my notes i've written lazy weed. It smells similar to purple, if a bit stronger, but with a fuel like background when you grind it.
As someone who has grown TONS of hybrids and lots of strains which were supposed to be relaxing, I think this one is the first that actually delivers. For anyone with anxiety I recommend this strain - it's also the strain I'd give to first timers as it's a very comfortable, enjoyable experience rather than just being ridiculously high as seems the case with modern hybrids.