What's new

Equatorial Sativa / Quasar / Quaze

Quaze

In the main top there where about 5 seeds only not so many

no not in al calyx there are seeds and yep the calyxes are prety big

I am not taking out all the seeds its to much work and I break a lot of grass down

thanks people of the world

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey quaze,

thanks a lot for those picts, this is one of the most amazing plant i ve ever seen !!! I say POTM too ;-)
i remember an f13 from dj on IC which does big calyxes like this, with this incredible foxtail style^^ but i can t find the picts... maybe someone remember this f13 ?

Must be really nice to smoke too.... Could you describe the high ? is it clear ?
no berry taste or smell like most purples ?

Keep the good job !

+++

G

Quaze that some scorpion looking stuff .very exotic looking stuff. i think the potent bud are good sativas. like ever clear liqueur. and you add indacas to water them down making hybrids so the ones that cant take the sativa high of a pure sativa can handle the flow of a hybrid .

Orite Quaze,
really digging this plant,
sent you a pm on ssuk,hope you don't mind dude............
speek soon...................G

Think'n maybe Highland Thai....

Think'n maybe Highland Thai....

I had a very unique girl from a bag of DJ Shorts F-13 (the pics above) the F-13 was/is a prodject to pull some of DJ's Highland Thai's genes to the surface of his strains. just a thought when i saw your VERY nice girl. Maybe she desends from southeast asia just my two cents,

Grow for all the right reasons, Peace. GF

Quaze

Spackle its lightly seeded

GentlemanFarmer that is a realy nice thai you have DJ short F-13 yep beautifull looking

and look like the Quaze wauw amazing I appreciate what you have found here

the buds are more dens then on the Quaze and also the big fan leafs are in the bud o

wauw love this strain you have there already is this Thai making seeds also ????

thank you very much for your reply`s and effort you put in to this

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I was just about to mention GentlemanFarmer's F-13 when I got up today, and he's beaten me to it! But yes - the closest to that I've seen. And a really wacky purple Haze that was up last year...

nite

Wow,never thought I would see another plant like these.

I had a three or four nirvana masterkush x KC33 do that, except half the plant was normal with big buds, but then they had big branches that looked just like that.

Weirded me out, looked like a broom.
Used it for baking.

I attributed it to the fact that KC-33 has some ruderalis genes in it.

Goldenseed

Hey Quaze!!

What a nice lookin plant...does the whole plant produce this kind of buds or are the lower ones more compact? Really interesting plant!!

Maybe send some of those seeds to seedbay for the Fundraiser auction or for the private breeder category,your choice of course,i guess you would make a ton of people happy.I would give those a go:D

K+ on the nice plants,keep it up!!!
best wishes,GS

Quaze

Grownowforever it is the same as on the smokerguide

Goldenseed yes the whole plant looks like this buds

thanks for the nice reply`s on the Quaze

keep everythink GREEN

l33t

Veteran
lovely! looks a bit like the mighty mite from breederbrad i had od last season
mightymitef12170908ph4.jpg

hi ebse

the Quaze buds looks bit similar to one of my La Nina (MrNiceSeedbank) as I mentioned over the Revival of the Ultimate Sativa thread

LN hazy pheno

I had also culled a LN plant that looked very similar to your mighty mite

LN culled pheno

It had a very strong intoxicating unique smell , perhaps I should have let it finish but at the time had other better (more practical) plants that I decided to focus on

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Had the absolute pleasure of Quaze's company (the buds and the person!) yesterday. Full report to come..

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
awesomesauce!
bet you had a good time!!!

Oh yes, indeed - when you're smoking on the grower's choice buds you can't help but smile :joint:

I'm also sitting here as proud owner of the first ever piece of iso-hash from this strain too, so massive massive props to Quaze for that. I will set some time aside over the weekend to give the weed & hash a proper smoke report.. from yesterday's experience though, I can already tell you this is a seriously tasty, seriously potent sativa.. probably one of the strongest, purest sats I've ever sampled!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey quaze bro, i ll be around adam next week, 26 to 28 of march, i can t pm ya, but i ll be around..... let me know if you have some time to meet and talk about some serious sativas like yours ;-)

keep the good job !

+++