What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Epstein Rearrested

armedoldhippy

Veteran
thats a good point actually, i didnt think about the victims. but it does mean we are dependent on second hand info, from those that attended.

unless you were an actual eyewitness, "second-hand" is all you ever get. and eyewitnesses frequently get it wrong, been shown over and over...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Not aware of any court that allows the entire proceedings be broadcast.

Key word above: any

marilyn.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Not aware of any court that allows the entire proceedings be broadcast.

what about the stenographers records of every word spoken? can the public access that after its all over? you'd think there is a easy way to check exactly what happened . i like the way rittenhouse trial let you see the questioning of the witnesses and accused as well as their statements. really helped to see through the msm propaganda about it.

Three Berries

Maxwell wanted 35 witness to testify anonymously but the judge nixed that idea. So they could only find 5 that would testify.

Amynamous

what about the stenographers records of every word spoken? can the public access that after its all over? you'd think there is a easy way to check exactly what happened . i like the way rittenhouse trial let you see the questioning of the witnesses and accused as well as their statements. really helped to see through the msm propaganda about it.

I didn’t follow the trial that closely.
Did the prosecutor ever show the video of Kyle pointing his rifle at Rosenbaum? From what I could see at the time, this was the point where Rosenbaum became inflamed with Kyle. I looked for it on youtube during the trial and it had “disappeared” and I couldn’t find it. But my youtube searching skills kind of suck.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
I didn’t follow the trial that closely.
Did the prosecutor ever show the video of Kyle pointing his rifle at Rosenbaum? From what I could see at the time, this was the point where Rosenbaum became inflamed with Kyle. I looked for it on youtube during the trial and it had “disappeared” and I couldn’t find it. But my youtube searching skills kind of suck.

there was never any evidence to support that kyle pointed his weapon at his first victim. there is a blurry still image the prosecutor presented, but it really didnt convince, not the jury anyway. but the important thing is that this event was separated in time from the actual shooting. just cause someone points a gun at you, doesn't mean you get to try and ambush them later on. in fact it shows a death wish imo, or at least some mental impairment to try and ambush and grab the gun from someone who has a fucking ar15 in hand! he was just walking around with it, there was no need for anyone to attack him. yes he was dumb as shit to get himself in that position, but once there in the shit, he had very few options to get out alive and or unharmed.

had they shown video of kyle actually threatening and pointing the weapon in a clear way, it might have ended differently. but such video where you clearly see how he intentionally points the gun at rosenbaum, just didnt exist.

buzzmobile

Veteran
‘I could see what at first appeared to be a man sitting near a tree, as my eyes focused better, I could see a rope of some type going from the tree limb to the male.”
Sitting near the tree a man was hanging?

Dangling participle perhaps.