idiit

Veteran
i have 25,000 posts
i have 13 green boxes
i have 5 golden stars
i am unkown outside the internet

i know what i am talking about, with out any verifiable evidence

- storm shadow

storm shadow's sarcastic way of dealing wid the bullshit me thinks. :)

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Priceless quotes here... let's see more!

Gypsy Nirvana: "It all started from a seed..."

MissBlunted: "That's a lot of spam!"

SpasticGramps: "It's hard to take someone seriously when they consistently misspell simple words and make unintelligible statements."

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thanks for the +rep Gramps!...I'm looking for more good lines, I am sure there are many many more!

idiit

Veteran
WOGTrimDay1.png

^^ Rusty Mohican (one plant!)
rusty your malawi was a goddamn monster bro!!

^^
Thanks, she started out small:
Rusty Mohican

MiniClone3.png

The Malawi is such a great stealth grow for backyards.

^^ https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=262897 post #15 rusty mohican

^^ what? :)

idiit

Veteran
This thread is lacking in every desirable characteristic that you could have in a thread on a forum that is populated by some of the most renowned growers and breeders in the world. It's like dating a woman who is obese, ugly, can't cook, and still can't even suck a good dick -- there are just no redeeming qualities here whatsoever.
jd4083 :)

ChinggisKhaan

"you have to plant seeds in groups of odd numbers. For example, 9 seeds will get you 6 female and three male plants. 5 seeds get 3 F and 2M"

idiit

Veteran
had a butchers at yr post, Noydie. I think it's nice that Strine is being tort in Injah ... but I can't for the life of me come up with some rhyming slang ...

V Man, I think this is because I take my medicine every day at least twice a day and it keeps me present ... like in the moment, Man. I mean ... be here now, Man. like Immediate and Genuine, Man.

life is just SO EXCITING when I take my medicine that I have no time to look back into my Library of the Past where all that unusual stuff about the Land of Oz is stored. the present is just SO WONDERFUL ... tralee, tralaa ...

logging off now and going out into the garden to join the Faeries ... (they're near the toadstools that have come up around the cowshit). They don't wear clothes and I 'm gonna perv on the girl ones ... and maybe a little bit at the boy ones too ... giggle, giggle ... cos it's cute when they sometimes get little stiffies ... and then I feel like a really BIG man ...
might need to be read in context. :)

link

Latest posts

Latest posts