What's new

EOTWAWKI - End Of The World As We Know It. Your plan?

joeuser

lol, I certainly didn't see that prediction coming.

CMEs happen a lot. Fortunately, they usually end up going into empty space. They have hit us before and if our modern world get's hit again...bad bad news.

No, they'll be pretty weak and sickly by then...probably be like punching an elderly person. They'll be more of a nuisance than a threat "hun can you burn the bodies off the razorwire? They're getting kinda ripe."

You're fucking dreaming! It's going to be YOU stuck to the fence as the REAL MEN who were formerly locked up in prison take over. If you're not the biggest, baddest, boldest guy in town...you're probably going to end up on the losing end of a catastrophe.

Remember...in a catastrophe...there is no law and no police. The ONLY way to survive is to team up with others.

how about we try things the OTHER way?!?!? just this once if things do collapse. . . .

everyone gets 5 acres of land, and 5 types of livestock of your choice, we all grow our own. the seeds are there, the sun is there and the time is there and by that time it would all be free. no having to worry about generators and all that other shit, all you need is the good ol farmers almanac and your good

no more taxes, if your here in the country then your here! no going back across borders or any of that shit.

people home school your kids.

i used to watch little house on the prairie and now that im older and all of this shit is going on, wouldn't it make sense to return to a simpler time? and now i think that show would have been even better if there was some mention of weed somewhere since hemp was well in use at the time

no bosses, work to go to, cars to break down all this other shit to worry about . . .

maaan fuck it, if this shit collapses and debt is rubbed clean im headin to the great out doors and sustain myself, hunting and gathering!

imagine disconnecting in order to connect . . . you feel me?!

350 million people are all going to get 5 acres and a mix of livestock? Really? Who is going to organize this? I think you are a dreamer too...

they will find us

they will rape us

they will kill us

and then they will eat us

yes...they will...as soon as they break out of the prisons. SMART Americans would be waiting for them with rifles and shotguns cutting them down. You do NOT want these people running around free! Just saying...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My plan will be to do lots of stretching, so I will be flexible enough to kiss my ass goodbye.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Unless mankind changes its ways, it's a certainty. lol...I expect to be just one of the majority that won't survive the beginnings of "TEOTW" anyway!

Make acquaintances, friendships, alliances. Cooperation improves the chances of survival. And that is a natural fact!

Peace!

I

imnotkrazy

Its always good to know how to do things to make life less toilsome. Right on Nite Tiger!

InJoy

We Need our Budder

We Need our Budder

We need our Budder

Luv it

i'm goin to an island where i will need to grow my own i'm not goin with much money but thats not my concern i won't pay the price for bud so until i harvest i will have no smoke or little smoke and NO Budder...

that will be tough i take 5-6 grams of fairly strong budder every day, not that black Outkast stuff but it has sent 2 off to the hospital from it's power (i don't give it out anymore) i'm gonna make come medibles for the Journey but when they are gone it's gonna be tough.

the west and it's materilistic ways are a cancer that's been eating my soul, even w/o succumbing to those ways just being surrounded by people driven by greed is toxic.

Only the Budder will be missed...

Only until some Golden Tiger & Destroyer gets harvested:jump:

InJoy Your Day

J

supermanlives

Veteran
i would get my ass back to rural maine and live like i did when younger for a while. lots of tasty animals ,water, wood. us rednecks would do just fine. i have no problems killing and butchering animals and chopping my own wood.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
350 million people are all going to get 5 acres and a mix of livestock? Really? Who is going to organize this? I think you are a dreamer too...

nah dude, im a island cat at heart, once the shit hits the fan im headin right back! . . . 350 million ppl?! nah try 350 thousand, well minus a few of the white folks that have been acting up . . . hey dont blame me, over there "I" would have the "complexion for the protection" roflmao!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
nah dude, im a island cat at heart, once the shit hits the fan im headin right back! . . . 350 million ppl?! nah try 350 thousand, well minus a few of the white folks that have been acting up . . . hey dont blame me, over there "I" would have the "complexion for the protection" roflmao!

Yeah, population density is going to thin significantly pretty quickly, me thinks.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
Not sure how thin the population density may become. If the grid crashes the population will become thin.

A collapse may end up saving millions of lives.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
ive learned how to shoot... extremely accurately. so my plan would to be to kidnap and enslave nitetiger and have him build me some post apocalytic swiss family robinson styled tree house complete with sniper towers && knife weilding koalas

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
I plan to die with many others in the early food riots. Of course, I'm a crack shot, plenty ammo stored up, and I'll probably eat food others have grown for a while, taken by force, few weeks or so, but eventually someone will shoot me in the head and steal my can opener.

No real wish to participate in the reformation of society from scratch, get pushed around by strongmen and thugs, watch my wife and daughters get raped and impregnated.

Kind of hoping it doesn't happen, be honest with you.

Man, you make things sound really bleak. Don't worry though bud, it won't be as bad as you make it sound....

I bought a case of condoms so that I won't get your daughters pregnant!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Herb, you're probably better off just using my towers with me :D

And growclean, its good of you to think of the kids... or lack there of :D

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Herb, you're probably better off just using my towers with me :D

sounds like a plan....

picture.php