What's new

Entire plant is drooping as of this morning when I woke up. Looked normal 12 hrs before this. Two plants out of six are both drooping all

moose eater

When it's time to water again, you might try a bit of hydrogen peroxide in your solution, to try and get more O2 to your roots. Not a cure, per se', but it might pull you through long enough to get things straightened out.

Otherwise, yeah, it looks like excess H2O and/or some root rot of some sort.

Rtaym22224

I used feminized seeds no autoflower.

I moved my plants from a 5”x5” pot to a 2.85 gal grow bag. With my limited experience I made too big of a jump

And I can guarantee another diagnosis is over fertilization here as well

Should I mist the leaves with water and light light nutes because the roots aren’t uptaking?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sure, mist them down and dim/move-up the lights till they dry. Were they the ones closest to the intake air? Too much airflow can also dry them out too much. Without a dimmer, an 8" fan is a lot of airflow for a 4x4x5.

nono_fr

Should I as a novice do multiple multiple transplants into slightly bigher pots each time to prevent overwatering
overwatering is not when you give too much water once, but when you're watering too often - don't let the first centimeters of the soil be dry between watering - and the plant drowns because too much water at the roots and no air to breath .

Like humans, roots needs air and water . 🌸

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your plants are overwatered and too wet. Remove the perlite and allow the soil to dry at least an inch down before watering again. 😎

Rtaym22224

Sure, mist them down and dim/move-up the lights till they dry. Were they the ones closest to the intake air? Too much airflow can also dry them out too much. Without a dimmer, an 8" fan is a lot of airflow for a 4x4x5.
I went overkill with an 8 inch fan. I only ever run it at a maximum of 40% speed with a carbon filter attached. I’d rather shoot high than low..I have my fans running on controllers.
I may have a little too much airflow I will reduce it thank you.

Rtaym22224

My hygrometer shows that my humidity is reaching up to 73% lights off. I think that’s way too high. I have my exhaust set to kick in at 66% humidity and run until it’s at 60%.
Idk if the fan has been running as it should in this way because I’ve never been awake to see it kick in for humidity. Wouldn’t 400cfm of exhaust in a 4x4x8.5 tent remove 15% humidity in just a couple minutes? Do exhaust fans not work well for this kind of thing Do I need a dehumidifier?

Latest posts

Latest posts