What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eno's Bubblegum day 74

sagaseedman

Hey

It is not BOG genes..
I used the same genes as BOG, TH and SS did. I got some seeds from the same place in us as them.. It seems we all used different phenoes to make our plants....

BTW i have changed the name from "BG" to "Bifrost" to avoid some of the name problems.''

Eno

blackone

Veteran
I heard BOG was actually working with Double Gum from White Label? The name seems to imply that it's a hybrid of TH and SS versions, although I have no evidence to back this up with.
I'm growing under a 600W lights in 6.5L pots using normal potting soil with no perlite.
The nutes I'm using are Bio Grow and Bio Bloom - no TopMax etc. since I like to keep things simple. The phenos I grew seemed a little sensitive to too high nute levels - they showed clawing when other strains were doing fine, and I'm using less than recommended levels.
I'm doing a rotating harvest multi-strain grow. At the moment I have a single 74 day pheno in the room and some 63 day pheno cuttings in the veg room - the cuttings in veg don't look too good though because I have let them get rootbound in too small containers - I'm going to repot them this week.
It seems like the 74 day pheno is either earlier or heavier yielding this time though, because they're only on day 16 and starting to show early budding. The last time they didn't get to that stage before 3 weeks in - perhaps the seedplant wasn't really mature when I put it in the room. It's supposed to be a good hash-making strain - I'm thinking this might have a lot to do with how the calyxes are exposed. In an indica bud I'm sure you lose a lot of hash-yield because the trichomes are simply hiding in the buds and never separated.

Trim is pretty limited... so if you want quantities of hash I think you're gonna have to use bud:)

Last edited:

satyr

Thanks for clearing this up Sagaseedsman. I have some of them f2 i think and I am looking forward to trying them out next year. Had a thread once to find the best BG and some trusty guys said yours were the best.....Would be interesting making a cross with serious BG one day

sagaseedman said:
Hey

It is not BOG genes..
I used the same genes as BOG, TH and SS did. I got some seeds from the same place in us as them.. It seems we all used different phenoes to make our plants....

BTW i have changed the name from "BG" to "Bifrost" to avoid some of the name problems.''

Eno

Latest posts

Latest posts