What's new

endless humus building photo dump

B

BlueJayWay

Nice pile Coba! My tomatoes are just budding too, but under hps lol!

S4703W

Great stuff guys, everybodys looking fantastic in here.

Plants and mulch looking amazing BlueJayWay, what strains you got goin on there?

Darc, you got me fiendin for NLxH in any way now. a couple months ago i tried popping a bunch of old NLH bagseeds i'd been holding on to for years and had no luck. Looks like you're keepin the flame alive though, Good stuff.

Coba, great pics buddy, that's a nice lookin brandywine. I did tomatoes for the first time this past year and i enjoyed the brandywines and romas a good bit but i would have to say the black krim's were my favorite, such a deep rich flavor and a very attractive fruit.

So a few weeks ago in the living soil sticky there was a discussion on harvesting practices and i wasn't around to comment but i did some stumbling around the forums and found this post by mr greengenes https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3019350&postcount=16
Sorry mj, I know this is a bit off topic, didn't mean to hijack. It's kind of intuitive if you think about it. There's lots of sap in the leaves and stems that makes it's way to the buds (last part to dry) during the drying. My theory is that the sap contains good stuff, but many people prefer the lighter green, more 'washed out' tasting bud these days, so it might be 'six of one, half dozen of the other'. Other growers near me have all switched to the 'leave the fan leaves on 'till dry' method, I suspect because they prefer the taste of my bud to theirs. I havn't personally made a test (and can't think of how) to compare final yield, but I have a feeling that leaving on fan leaves will actually yield more than cutting early, too.
I tried it both ways this time around and i do feel the taste is better and it made harvest time far easier. i know it dosn't really mean anything but i took a picture of a couple bigger colas after i cleaned them up before breakin them down. top one is qleaner, the other is an unknown strawberry and to get back on topic, thats the slug that lives in my worm bin snacking on a mango pit i put in for him.

Later guys, keep on keepin on!

DARC MIND

Veteran
outstanding sativa!

outstanding sativa!

NLH ready to be sparked
DSC00485.JPG DSC00486.JPG
DSC00487.JPG DSC00490.JPG DSC00491.JPG
:biggrin: big thank you for all who made this possible:ying:

DARC MIND

Veteran
black hazes

black hazes

was able to meet up with another socal sativa enthusiast & was gifted some real rare gems,along with some sats to sample..
one of the herbs we both decided to gift each other were our very own black hazes..so i thought id share them here

my BH_blck pheno
attachment.php

DSC00509.JPG DSC00510.JPG
DSC00512.JPG DSC00514.JPG

gifted BH_looks very very hazey
attachment.php

DSC00390.JPG DSC00393.JPG
DSC00395.JPG DSC00392.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00523.JPG
    DSC00523.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00389.JPG
    DSC00389.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 9

DARC MIND

Veteran
poped me cauliflower cherry
DSC00298.JPG DSC00299.JPG
:woohoo:
sativa's
{ supersilver haze x jack herer x northern lights thai special }x
pure punjabi landrace aka shimla
DSC00531.JPG DSC00534.JPG
DSC00537.JPG DSC00540.JPG
loved smoking her as much as i did growing these

socal g13x haze
DSC00553.JPG DSC00557.JPG

DSC00559.JPG DSC00547.JPG
very pretty saty flowers but im confident gastans cut is twice as potent...

DARC MIND

Veteran
gonna take a break from this here computer
if thers interest? i wouldnt mind sharng more before i clear this camera

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Nice stuff Darc....just awesome really. Howz that N x BMR smelling...is she sticky? I like the looks of that Black Haze for some reason....

Great work brutha~
Gas

DARC MIND

Veteran
Nice stuff Darc....just awesome really. Howz that N x BMR smelling...is she sticky? I like the looks of that Black Haze for some reason....

Great work brutha~
Gas
thanks much gastan man
the black hazes are steller sats indeed,well i enjoyed them...

the two N/bmr that i proudly neglected fuzed to a leathery petro tar berry gum body odor bliss of aromas...problem free nice yielding work bud:tiphat:

cherijuana
attachment.php

DSC00632.JPG DSC00634.JPG
DSC00639.JPG DSC00631.JPG
minor problems with ants and scals but came out to some very dense flowers with a kick

Attachments

• DSC00638.JPG
    DSC00638.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 6

DARC MIND

Veteran
mt.hood huckle berry
attachment.php

DSC00475.JPG DSC00481.JPG
DSC00484.JPG DSC00476.JPG
2-3 lbs off this beast & i didnt spend a dime~grin~

Attachments

• SensiBook1
    SensiBook1
    106.4 KB · Views: 13

DARC MIND

Veteran
sat master

sat master

gifts from snowhigh
black thai ?
DSC00473.JPG DSC00471.JPG
DSC00468.JPG DSC00465.JPG

white gold (The White x Malawi)bodhi work
DSC00453.JPG DSC00457.JPG
black maui(circa 76 Maui Wowie x KOS Black Forrest)
DSC00441.JPG DSC00440.JPG

Last edited: