What's new

end of the world tomarow, 12am may 21st, 2011....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sorry for the delays with the rapture yall.... Jesus came by earlier to try some of my cocoa kush, and now he's passed out on my couch.

W.Less Monk

Sorry for the delays with the rapture yall.... Jesus came by earlier to try some of my cocoa kush, and now he's passed out on my couch.

Save+the+date.jpg

jesus.gif

:tiphat:

E

e4ian

im sure somebody said " religious buff"
im not a religious buff,im just telling how things ARE ''really''.:)
thats all folks!!:biglaugh:......

lol,,, "anyone think roadrunner'' :)"

ddrew

Veteran
MAAANNNNN, I totally got left behind, but as far as i can see, so did most other people.
Oh well, maybe next time.

Frozenguy

Veteran
Maybe the rapture did happen. There just weren't that many people that were qualified. Ya know its hard to find qualified people these days..

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Harold Camping's Family Radio Goes Quiet With May 21 Actually Here
The Huffington Post Craig Kanalley - First Posted: 05/21/11 04:56 PM ET Updated: 05/21/11 06:04 PM ET

For all the hype leading up to this, countless broadcasts and a sprawling nationwide campaign, the airwaves of Christian station Family Radio are oddly silent with May 21, 2011 finally here.

Harold Camping, president of Family Radio and a multimillionaire, has also been quiet, as the hours tick and signs of an apocalypse are nowhere to be found.

Reuters reports Family Radio has been airing "recorded church music, devotionals and life advice unrelated to the apocalypse" throughout today. The station's website typically allows you to listen live, but the feature has been having problems today, likely due to server overload.

Camping and his group of believers had said repeatedly in past days that the rapture on May 21 was a certainty.

The non-profit Family Radio, based in California, has been a primary driver to spread the word. The non-stop promotion has gone so far that the station changed the HTML Title Name of its website to "Family Radio (FR) Worldwide - Judgment Day: May 21, 2011."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/21/harold-camping-family-radio_n_865134.html

Maybe Harold knew it was the end of the world....for him, that is.
Not sure who was more foolish, the fool who promoted the bullshit, or the fools that believed the bullshit.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be great if Jesus actually came down from heaven and when he got here he was black and all the crazy followers changed their minds and decided to stay on earth.

trouble

Veteran
They just had some stupid bastard on 20/20 who is retired and spent his entire life-savings ($140,000) on posters & other forms of advertisement promoting this 5/21/2011 judgement day bullshit!

The dumb-fucking twit is actually unhappy his still alive, and Starbucks & Barns & Noble were still open for business today.

I got his name & city his from. I'm going to try to contact this fool and let him know I can find someone to help him meet his maker for much less than 140K. And he can even pick the date of his choice he wishes to make that trip!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Ok! Just got back from the bright shining light and here's the deal people! The rapture has been postponed. I know everyone's disappointed, but until the batteries run out in Dick Cheney's pacemaker, they want to make sure he goes to hell!

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.