What's new

Emotions

lockehead

Emotions are complicated.. lol. Today, they are described by words.. such as "happy" or "Sad". But this cant even begin to describe how complex and diverse the "emotions" are as we experience them. For example.. you cant go from happy to sad without a bridge between it. If you do I think they call that bipolarism.. That being said, I think emotions can be a great thing.. One example, is when I watch professional basketball on TV. A player can play "by the book", but i think itd be sort of dull.. sort of like watching robots play. It seems that the players who play with emotion and passion are those that are the best and most fun to watch becuase it forces them to make the best of their energy and abilities that would otherwise be hard to extract through thinking. Emotions sort of bring the highs and lows to a situation. Same as in life, I dont think you can make the most of life if you shield yourself from your emotions..

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I can understand that to some ppl that suffering makes everything else seem so sweet, ppl take for granted when things are going good, but at this rate, I think that a lot of ppl are actually really suffering right now, especially with this economy.. With couples, it causes a lot of fights over money...
I do not think that emotions are useless because then at least you FEEL something, instead of being so incredibly numb that you are desensitized to everything.. I couldnt live that way...

Latest posts

Latest posts