• Dig It

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Burry It

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • No Opinion Either Way

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

McLabia

MF Doom FTMFW! Metal Face Villian is a rhyme spitter for sure, but Em is a different type of rap. It would be like comparing Immortal Technique to Slug(Atmosphere).

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
So even if EM is the worst rapper for a white boy he makes made cash, produces, gets his share of royalties from 50 cent & G Unit & his share with Dre and all the other rappers his name is on for having a part in the collaborations & beats he makes for other artist.

If someone has the guts to do what he does and gets slammed by critics and still sells albums he should also get the glory for his work and work he has done with other rap artist.

I guess the rest of us will still have to stand in line playing the lottery or getting some weight sold to stay up out of the sewers and survive this game of life.

No matter what we all have a hustle wether it's rapping. playing pro ball> pro poker player> or drug dealer were all just trying to stay ahead of the system and goverment who have always tried to keep us down.

McLabia

So even if EM is the worst rapper for a white boy he makes made cash, produces, gets his share of royalties from 50 cent & G Unit & his share with Dre and all the other rappers his name is on for having a part in the collaborations & beats he makes for other artist.

If someone has the guts to do what he does and gets slammed by critics and still sells albums he should also get the glory for his work and work he has done with other rap artist.

I guess the rest of us will still have to stand in line playing the lottery or getting some weight sold to stay up out of the sewers and survive this game of life.

No matter what we all have a hustle wether it's rapping. playing pro ball> pro poker player> or drug dealer were all just trying to stay ahead of the system and goverment who have always tried to keep us down.

+Rep on that. While I cant stand P Diddys little twirlin ass, you CANT knock the hustle period. Same for ICP, theyre lame as shit, but theyve got an amazing marketing scheme.

Latest posts

Latest posts