What's new

Eminem gets Teabagged by Bruno!!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah he flipped tha fuck out too,his boy's were like WTF?????he's"sasha"gonna get it........whatever it may be?

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Apparently:

As a suspended Cohen cracked jokes about the incident, stating, "Is the real Slim Shady about to stand up?"

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

that is one of the mother flokkin funniest things I've ever seen.......

world class gag played to perfection, he landed right on that strokes face.
and wasn't that Cameron Diaz laughing it up at Eminems expense?

D

DogBoy

funny git that lil white boy and shove arse in his face is cheeky.

Translation:

I find it infinately amusing that the non african american young man suffered an anus to face experience. That's cheeky ( pun intended ).

Pretty much impossible to save face after getting balls in the face during the MTV music awards and walking out pouting lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
people are saying its staged...
no way it's staged, what's the upside for eminem?

we know that Cohen is willing to go the extra mile for a
laugh and he's now given me a million more, I'll drift off
to sleep thinking 'bout that stunt.......

mjg132

Eminem was in on it,c'mon!!!!
It was a chance for him to play out his 'comeback' in a more humorous light and he took it.
The 'problems'.. his mother... his breakdown...his breakups....jeez,it was an opportunity for him to laugh at himself and he took it,just look at the media response to this,Cohen and Eminem have nailed it, the publicity.

Schlossi

A Gun to shoot Jews? Sasha baron Cohen in the sights of hundreds of gangsters now. wonder who wants instant Fame and a name from the ghetto.
Pop the idiot Mankini.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eminem was in on it,c'mon!!!!
It was a chance for him to play out his 'comeback' in a more humorous light and he took it.
The 'problems'.. his mother... his breakdown...his breakups....jeez,it was an opportunity for him to laugh at himself and he took it,just look at the media response to this,Cohen and Eminem have nailed it, the publicity.
I guess you might want to watch the video again, I didn't see eminem laughing (not one bit) and just look at the way he stormed out of there because everyone was laughing at him, that's not 'taking it' imo. Classic shit watching him gag on Cohen's ass fumes.......

mjg132

I guess you might want to watch the video again, I didn't see eminem laughing (not one bit) and just look at the way he stormed out of there because everyone was laughing at him, that's not 'taking it' imo. Classic shit watching him gag on Cohen's ass fumes.......

Time will tell. :)

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I've seen so many anus
I've seen so many faeces
But nothing compares
To these blue and yellow Bruno pimples
I sniffed the finest bumcracks
Once or twice but who's countin'
But nothing compares
To these blue and yellow purple pimples.

Messiah

yeah, he definitly looked 'humorous' back there when he was running from there, almost crying.

Obviously his fans will say it was 'staged', but it's enough to look at his face back there, he's a crappy actor and he wouldn't be capable to look so real.