What's new

EMERGENCY Had to put em all in garbage bags

S

ScrogHog

I am in no place to give advice. Just here to throw some positive vibes your way im sure your plants will be okay for a day or two cause i know you treat them with care. :smoker:

Last edited:

Murphy

Yamaha......check back in brother. Hopefully, he's just tied up getting everything back up and running.

Y

yamaha_1fan

Dont want to go into details but there was breach after goodies left me. I was panicked it might trace back to me. The dilema is this is a f/t gig until I get back on track. By loosing the crop, I would loose everything, my house, my cars, etc as I am already behind on payments. But I decided to ditch it all anyway. But as I rationalized my thoughts while yanking plants I knew there was no way for this to get back to me so I kind of let it all sit in bags in my basement. I did keep the roots damp. I just finished putting the plants back in and there were a couple broken plants, etc but I think all is good.

I will put them back on 12/12 starting tonight and tomorrow I will dump the reses, give them fresh, cool nutes and add some hygrozyme to help the roots.

I am going to come up with a better emergency plan ASAP and I suggest everyone else does.

As far as the breach, there is no way for a snitch. Either they knew it was mine or not, and this happened several days ago. SO i truly believe if anything would have happened, it would have happened by now. Plus there is no realistic way for it to be traced back to me.

Y

yamaha_1fan

And thank you for all the kind comments. It truly has been an unnerving 48 hours but I finally slept 10-11 hours last night w/o waking up at every sound.

HairlessCaveApe

Im glad your ok Yamaha. Thats the main thing. I hope your plants do ok for ya and I hope you get back on track too. Letus know how things turn out with the plants.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I just think its a little hard to say that you should be okay because nothing has happened in the last several days.

In my experience, sometimes it takes weeks for that knock on the door. Yeah, sometimes the sheriffs deputies are outside your door with the guy that got rolled up, sitting in the car outside. But sometimes it's a week or month. If they have dreams of it being a huge operation then you might be under surveillance for a bit longer. Just depends.

S

ScrogHog

Sounds like good news just stay vigilant and im sure things will work out in your favor. Glad to hear your plants are on the upswing. Like smiley said you may not be out of the woods so just be careful and pay attention to things that seem out of place (obviously not meaning in your grow room).

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

Damn... Im sorry to hear that man. I hope all is okay.. What a risk.. HOw far along are they?

Hope all is well and stay safe.. Be careful who you sell 2.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your damn right.... everyone should have a decent escape plan...

alot of the commercial growers who survive DO in fact make sure their shit can come down quick... another thing you can always do is buy a flat of flowers or any other legal plants and stick them in the room... this way all you have to dispose of incase of emergency are the MJ plants - leaving the equipment untouched with legal plants in the room... just something to ponder...

glad your ok - never be too complacent...

asher1er

Veteran
yamaha_1fan said:
And thank you for all the kind comments. It truly has been an unnerving 48 hours but I finally slept 10-11 hours last night w/o waking up at every sound.

I know the feeling all to well.. unfortunately it's something a lot of us have to deal with.. your state is prolly as hot as mine is when it comes to the scene.. I know its kinda expensive but if you yanked out roots n shit id recommend you run some rhizo through it, just an idea...

be safe and you can NEVER be to prepared regardless of your escape route :joint: :joint:

PharmaCan

Veteran
Yamaha, glad to hear you are okay! With all you have put your plants through, you might want to consider a prophylactic spraying with Dutch Masters Reverse. I've used it mid-flower to stop hermies and it works well.

PC

whodi

Veteran
Yeah i think if they have reason to suspect it's a big operation then they will scope it out and get as much evidence as possible before they come. (could take months) Sure they can try the knock and talks but that will ruin their game plan cause they know people who run commercial operations aren't likely to fall for the little knock and talk bullshit.

watch your back and be aware of every little car, person walking up and down the road.. etc.. watch for anything.. even shit that looks normal or typical could be something going on.

Last edited:

OgreSeeker

Shewww Yamaha I was worried for you. LiL Wayne is right...have some legit flowers accessible and ready to move into the grow room.
For you soil growers that can easily move plants around, purchase a couple of battery backups (keep em charged) and some 4' florescent shop lights. This way if you get worried you can rent a uhaul, hang some plastic between the veg and flowering plants in the truck and hang those shop lights. You're girls won't be happy with the amount of light but it will keep them alive and reduce stress. Be sure to have enough battery backups to alternate between charging.

Hope your well Yamaha...be safe!

Y

yamaha_1fan

I dont want to get into much details but either they know it was me or they dont. If they knew it was me, there would be no reason to wait. I would have gotten busted red handed. But everyone knows who has the goodies, so waiting would only allow everyone to clean house.

I do have some reverse and plan on hitting them. The older batch only has 2 weeks to go so I dont know if reverse is need, as they already had two doses in their earlier life. The new batch will get a dose as its time for their 2nd dose anyway. I just want them to get some light and get resituated.

I live in a VERY low traffic area and it would be very hard to watch my place unless they camped in the woods. So I will pick anything up.

BTW, keeping them in garbage bags seems to be a great method. I had the whole plant in there but in the future I will just put the roots in a bag and tie it off. Some of the roots I dunked in my rez till I got them back, the other 2-3 bags, I was beat so I just poured some water in the bag. Keeping the lights off kept the heat off which stopped them from drying out.

Last edited:

OgreSeeker

Speaking of bagging plants, I've thrown extra cuttings into garbage bags only to kind them alive and well a week later when I go to put more trash in. I believe the bag works as a humidity dome...keeps them moist and keeps them from transpiring so much.
Hey yamaha, time to install those battery operated, motion activated, night vision parameter cameras...see who's hangin around that you might not be seein. JK...but I have been that paranoid before!