What's new

Emerald Cup 2016

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Per the website, the only advanced tickets that are sold out are the $300 "Emerald Cup Experience" tickets. Everything else is still for sale.

I'll be there Saturday.

HB.

20sackzack

So I had an idea that I thought would be pretty cool but I'm not sure would fly. I think it would be fun to bring a small rosin press into the cup and squish people's buds for free on the spot

Obviously the press would need to be small enough to be portable. I was thinking maybe a wagon or small cart to make it mobile. The only thing it would require is a single power outlet

Not sure I'm going to be able to make it to the cup this year but I wanted to share my idea and see if you guys think they would even allow it :biggrin:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
So I had an idea that I thought would be pretty cool but I'm not sure would fly. I think it would be fun to bring a small rosin press into the cup and squish people's buds for free on the spot

Obviously the press would need to be small enough to be portable. I was thinking maybe a wagon or small cart to make it mobile. The only thing it would require is a single power outlet

Not sure I'm going to be able to make it to the cup this year but I wanted to share my idea and see if you guys think they would even allow it :biggrin:

Fuck ya they would, just say your bringing it to whosoever booth..

20sackzack

Do they need to see your actual doctor signed recommendation letter to enter the 215 area?

My girlfriend is getting hers online and they say you can download the recommendation after they verify you but the letter takes 2-4 days to arrive in the mail.

Wondering if that's gonna be a problem

krunchbubble

Veteran
Do they need to see your actual doctor signed recommendation letter to enter the 215 area?

My girlfriend is getting hers online and they say you can download the recommendation after they verify you but the letter takes 2-4 days to arrive in the mail.

Wondering if that's gonna be a problem

Yes, she will need it. They will most likely have a doctor on site, but the line will be ridiculous...

Or go with 420recs. Skype visit with a Doctor and have them hand deliver the recommendation to you that day or overnight it to you...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs and I will be there both days ... hope the rain treats us well :)

HazyBulldog

Lots of booths will have presses ready to squish. Extracted Colorado will be at seedsherenow's booth, and they will be squishing. No way will you be allowed to bring in your own press, not happening. Those guys spend good money to have a booth.

As for tickets, I have 6 VIP tickets available if needed. Pretty sure the VIP is all sold out.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Lots of booths will have presses ready to squish. Extracted Colorado will be at seedsherenow's booth, and they will be squishing. No way will you be allowed to bring in your own press, not happening. Those guys spend good money to have a booth.

As for tickets, I have 6 VIP tickets available if needed. Pretty sure the VIP is all sold out.

Meeh, I dont want to sigh up to a collective or give em my ID JUST to take a dab or get bud pressed, the scam of the shows...

theJointedOne

Veteran
im down for a icmag meet up. nametags?

Mosca and BOG have booths next to each other this year. So 4:20 Saturday meet up at bog/mosca area.

The booth locations are on a PDF on the emcup website

Wondering if it rains, will they have the 215 area covered? We'll see I guess

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I'm just there for 1 day.. Hit and run! :) Wish I could stay longer..

Super stoked about going, I'm half chub just thinking about it..

HatchBrew

Veteran
Keep it in your pants GGW... hahaha... sure to pump in some of ya there. HOOT like an OWL hahahaha...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I wish I could be there but that's a pretty good hike from Colorado. I'm not as big a road warrior as Hatchbrew. I'll be there in spirit while I'm getting shreddy in Crested Butte.

:yes:

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-14%20at%201.03.29%20PM_0.png

Latest posts

Latest posts