What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elvis is in the house!

G

Awesome colors Smokey!
Great show buddy.
That looks to be some great smoke right there :lurk:

Pic number 6 is too perty :yummy:

G

Hi OH, Thanks for replying. She has a week to ten days max. She's a eight week strain.

Thanks BT, Some whom have smoked her say she's terrific. She smells bad enough to be great weed.

No need to thank me bro, all the thanx goes to you for sharing your pic's with the community, i'm just stoked to get to see alot of the strains that get hyped and shown only in the mag's, hopefully i'll get the chance to grow out Elvis myself oneday.

Thanx again for sharing with all of us Smokey.

Peace

G

This is the mom for Rez's forthcomming Elvis Diesel. So you could get half of it.

OR, i could get on my hands and knees and beg :D , actually theirs afew things i'd like to get before Elvis and AFOM said i could have a cut of what runs through his garden, so i guess if i'm a good boy and wait my turn i'll get the chance, besides, it's always fun to see things you dont have ... and have something to hope for :smile:

Hope you have a great New Year Smokey!

Peace

Smoke- What can be said that already has'nt. Looks like the winter has brought you some relief from the troubles of summer. Those colors look great, cant wait for the smoke report. HH

Big Tex

Hell yes, that is what i am talking about Smokey.....That is awesome stuff that you have there my friend.I am freaking stoked about Rez's upcoming projects and thought that it was the same plant that he was using.Those are some beautiful shots of the King,and i look forward to your next update.

Last edited:
G

fuckingExcellent.

Watch those mites,bro....we have to get that sorted out for ya,asap....
(and I have an....idea....) :D

G

damn nice look smokey :wave:

if she smokes half as good as she looks you're in bizness :)

cj

G

OH I hope you get a cut someday.

BigMo, thanks very much. thanks for replying.

Thanks Naterog.

I don't know CC, But I hope that it is omnipotent. Thanks.

Thanks to you CBF, I'm trying to do this one right. As I heard so much about it. Thanks for your comment.

Hi HH, it does look like fall looking at that plant. She yellowed up like that on her own. As I kept her fully fed and micro-nuted. That trait also is passed down to her clones. Thanks my friend!!

SS How's things? Yep trying to produce the killa. Hope you enjoyed.

Big Tex, Thanks very much bro. Hopefully Rez will have a nice surprize for everyone when he releaces that cross. I'm wondering how that one will turn out. Both plants stink pretty bad.

Thanks Rez, I'd have an easier time abolishing taxes.

Capt Jack, thanks I think so too. Just the kind of business I'm in.

G

Harvest Day.

Harvest Day.

I choped her down today, day 56 of flower. She was flushed twice in the last two weeks and placed into darkness for the last two days. Her smell had lightened up some from that stinky body odor smell. Some light fruity undertones are comming through. Well a week of drying and a few weeks in the jar and I'll know how potent she is.

Latest posts

Latest posts