What's new

Elite's Twisted Purple Og Kush?

He might have been a pollen chucker , but every dollar i spent with him i got fire,and that's more than i can say for most slinging beans today.

Skooter

The white x fire og looks like straight gas!! Bomb! I got some earth OG that I can only hope turns out similar .

Straight fire to!!!

UOTE=symbiote420;5424881]Kid Twist of Evolution Seeds has Ultimate Chem 2011 ( Chem D clone x Ultimate Chemdawg '08 male), I have a pack on ice just waiting for the right time to pop em! The UC 08 is the Ultimate Chem SFV renamed, alot of '91 looking phenos in there too![/QUOTE]

I just always used one male for a shitload of elite clones..i was addicted to making new hybreds and bavkcrossing to get to closest seed form from specific strain..usually worked out great!

UOTE=bigbluedog360;7129431]He might have been a pollen chucker , but every dollar i spent with him i got fire,and that's more than i can say for most slinging beans today.[/QUOTE]

Im back baby! Prolly look into putting some beans up here..

UOTE=iceberg slim;7107460]Bro,this guy and his gear are long gone.all I've Ran was worth double what I paid and then some[/QUOTE]