What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Elite's Twisted Purple Og Kush?

He might have been a pollen chucker , but every dollar i spent with him i got fire,and that's more than i can say for most slinging beans today.

Skooter

The white x fire og looks like straight gas!! Bomb! I got some earth OG that I can only hope turns out similar .

Straight fire to!!!

UOTE=symbiote420;5424881]Kid Twist of Evolution Seeds has Ultimate Chem 2011 ( Chem D clone x Ultimate Chemdawg '08 male), I have a pack on ice just waiting for the right time to pop em! The UC 08 is the Ultimate Chem SFV renamed, alot of '91 looking phenos in there too![/QUOTE]

I just always used one male for a shitload of elite clones..i was addicted to making new hybreds and bavkcrossing to get to closest seed form from specific strain..usually worked out great!

UOTE=bigbluedog360;7129431]He might have been a pollen chucker , but every dollar i spent with him i got fire,and that's more than i can say for most slinging beans today.[/QUOTE]

Im back baby! Prolly look into putting some beans up here..

UOTE=iceberg slim;7107460]Bro,this guy and his gear are long gone.all I've Ran was worth double what I paid and then some[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Latest posts