What's new

Elites Sour Larry.

BIGGS

Veteran
they're looking seriously dank, my friend. hope you enjoy smoking her. i like the idea of double and tripple potting the LL, seems to work real well.:tiphat:

G

guest121295

The double potting definately does something to the Larry.She's such a gem.Just planted 4 moms of her, I'm just not going to lose her!! She's also a big winner with the local smokers...

Z

ZenArcade

I swear those Canna nutes have steroids in them. I flowered at the same height I have with the past two Larry runs and the plants in the above pics with the cooltubes are now taller than me. They look great though! The cooltubes look like they're gonna save me. I slacked on bending and tying these girls so what i did was put a few stakes on the outside parameter of the pots and pulled all the tallest branches to the outside of the canopy giving the canopy kind of a "U" shape with the cooltubes right in the middle. I think this might be one of those improvisational things that ends up making things better than usual. Or at least I hope.......fingers crossed!!!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

It could have been interesting to see a little smoke report on this one C.
Real beauty plant,,,,, Nice work here. thumbs up.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is a fun plant to grow!

Attachments

• DSCN6553.jpg
    DSCN6553.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 8
G

guest121295

Wow I thought this thread was long gone...actually i forgot about it...Maxi I don't give very good smoke reports but I can tell you that the fuelly deeps stenches transfer right into a joint, even the roach tastes good and the high is like being in low rider on pain killers...nice strong high.
picture.php

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
"being in a lowrider on painkillers"...hahahaha...Good one Chaco...You're always pumpin out the genes brotha>>>Keep em comin

OP

maxibiogreen

Veteran
Wow I thought this thread was long gone...actually i forgot about it...Maxi I don't give very good smoke reports but I can tell you that the fuelly deeps stenches transfer right into a joint, even the roach tastes good and the high is like being in low rider on pain killers...nice strong high.
picture.php

How can you forget about a thread with plants looking this good C ?:bump:

One more time real beauties here. I do not drool very often over pictures but here I have to wipe my mouth of....
:ying:

Goat

Hello all!

Can anyone give me a rundown on what to expect in regard to it's build? I don't mind topping and LSTing her to fit, I'd just like to get a heads-up on what I'll be growing into. Stretch, nute preferences, preferred technique for maximum output per-plant? (Last run had me scrounging for Cal-mag mid flower)

Also, seeing how this is more quality than quantity, is there any chance I could get a perpetual SOG with this strain? It's the only beans I have at the moment, so I'd like to make them last :)

I'm going to be using a 2x2x4 tent with 250w MH/HPS with Maxibloom/coco.

Apparently I'll also be dealing with real stinker, which is no bother really :)

Sincerely - Goat!

G

guest121295

She'll put on a big stretch at first and then slow up around day 21, if you have several seedlings, top them although she likes it either way.I wish I had another chance at about 15 of these seeds, all the females turned out beautifully from my initial run and the cut has been going ever since.I lost her to PM but just picked her back up from a friend.The Sour Larry's you'll find in those seeds are some of the best plants you'll ever find if you like kush/diesel/chem type of weed, it doesn't throw a smell like a diesel, down the road and such but up close and personal she's greasy and mean.give her as much feed as she wants.My cut basically dies after 70 days, so she's done by 60-70 depending on what you find in those seeds.We're all about the Larry out where I live, she's just outstanding, I'm growing up a big mom right now.:)

G

guest121295

You can grow the cuts up pretty big if you double pot them and turn the Koolbloom meter to 11.....
picture.php

Goat

She'll put on a big stretch at first and then slow up around day 21, if you have several seedlings, top them although she likes it either way.I wish I had another chance at about 15 of these seeds, all the females turned out beautifully from my initial run and the cut has been going ever since.I lost her to PM but just picked her back up from a friend.The Sour Larry's you'll find in those seeds are some of the best plants you'll ever find if you like kush/diesel/chem type of weed, it doesn't throw a smell like a diesel, down the road and such but up close and personal she's greasy and mean.give her as much feed as she wants.My cut basically dies after 70 days, so she's done by 60-70 depending on what you find in those seeds.We're all about the Larry out where I live, she's just outstanding, I'm growing up a big mom right now.:)
Awesome! Thanks for the speedy reply and excellent information! I'll be sure to post some headshots when everything is up and running.

- Goat

G

guest121295

Double potting just means once they are growing out the bottom of one container, you place it in another and then another, the plants seem to like it.Here's a pic of a sativa I'm growing in a double pot hydro setup...same version goes for coco or soil....
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts