What's new

Elite Clone Selections & Breeding Corner

Nucky_Johnson

The best cut of:

The best cut of:

Stinky D- 9,5
<Manatuska Thundra (Thunderfuck Cut) x Double Sour Diesel>
Performance: 9/10 Little big internode distance, has the landrace style a bit. Not a weak type.
Flowering time: about 65-75 Days
Feeding: Not easy. All I can say.
Yield: 8,5/10 Is ok. The Buds lose very little weight while drying
Taste(Bong)/Aroma: 10/10 Diesel with a strong haze tone of it's own kind. Nicely intensive in smoking.
Buzz: 9,5/10 Very nice and strong.

This is the one you grow for flavour. Very sticky.

Nucky_Johnson

The best cut of

The best cut of

Power Plant "Walnuts' fifty/fifty Cut"- 10
White Lable Genetics- Unknown Hybrid (source: SF)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Performance: 10/10 This pheno doesn't grow too big, but it fills every cm along with Buds. Very few branches. Very good as Motherplant.
Flowering time: Exactly 55 Days
Feeding: Very easy. Takes a lot of N in Veg. No rotting even with too much K or P in bloom. Feed her low though for the best yield.
Yield: 10/10 This one will fill up your glasses, fo sho!
Taste(Bong)/Aroma: 10/10 Very intence. You just keep cracking the bud, because every time you do, a new flash of fruity, fuely, sweet aroma hits your nose like a punch. Comes 100% thru in the Bong. My favourite smoke.
Buzz: 10/10 Very nice and strong. Balanced 50/50 body/mind. Alltimer.
Soil:
[/FONT] Hydro:

This cut came out in 2013 out of 3 fems, so no big project, but seduced everyone ever since with good yield in Scrog as well as SoG and amazing Aroma, which nicely comes thru in Smoke. Just finished runnig it in Hydro for the first time with a very low Ec (under 1,0) and it came out jawdropping.

Last edited:
Good write up Nucky... I like when peeps offer there opinion on strains, helps others decide which new beans to get. Also how did you store your pollen? Im interested in doing a few breeding projects and its all new to me. I have a lot to learn in this area

Nucky_Johnson

Thanks,
Something made of paper (matchbox or something dry) not sealed and in the fridge. Just trying for the first time. I guess that pollen I got now will be used in 2-3 months, so we will have a first solid news on the storage time.

kafkaf

:woohoo:

5Stk FEMs LemonSkunk#1 x Delta9
&
7Stk FEMs AmnesiaDC x EastCoast

picture.php

NewZeeland x SourOG #9
picture.php

picture.php

NewZeeland x SourOG #28

picture.php

merry christmas!

Nucky_Johnson

Do you really have to wait like 2 months for the seeds to be ready?!
What do you think guys?!
When would you first try to pop a fresh bean?

Merry Christmas Kafkaf, nice work!

Nucky_Johnson

The best cut of

The best cut of

East Coast Sour Diesel

Performance: 10/10 This one is very easy to grow. Hadn't had problems. Very good as Motherplant, too.
Flowering time: About 65-75 Days
Feeding: Very easy. Don't feed them much in weg.
Yield: 9/10 It makes monterous Buds, but in the end they are a bit light, but I don't see that making much differance.
Taste(Bong)/Aroma: 10/10 Very intence. Very, very, very intence Diesel/Weed aroma. Get your best containers/ glasses for this. Even if there's some skunk or other weed lying open on the table, as soon as you open the Diesel-glass, the stank just spreads out everywhere!
Buzz: 10/10 Very nice and strong, With a lean on the sativa 40/60 body/mind. I reather smoke it during the day, but can surely imagine smoking some just before going to bed.

She very likes to be bend which triggers the lower parts to branch out. As she always turns out the tallest, it also a good way to control the hight.

Have fun y'all!
Let it bloom!

Last edited:

Nucky_Johnson

coming up...

coming up...

Here we have a very promising Purple Cheddar at about 5 weeks:

The smell, while blooming, is stinky turning slowly into deep berries. Nice indica/hybrid growth. Lots of branches on the lower parts.
I hope it call it best cut soon, as everything has gone very well with her. The smoke will make the call.

Last edited:

Nucky_Johnson

A new dawn

A new dawn

As I wasn't fully satisfied with the HPS systems, I'm trying this now:

3x 150W HQI
If everything works out well, I'll be able to present you a nice comparison with different HPS runs, as nothing was changed on the setup except of the Lamp-system each following time, measured by gramms per watt.

Nucky_Johnson

Best cut of...

Best cut of...

Back with:
Purple Cheddar 9 -(Grand Daddy Purple X Exodus Cheese)
Connoiseur Genetics

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Performance: 9/10 - Pure indica in growth. Strech at about 100-150%[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. Stays quite small with lots of branches at the lower levels. The she fills herself nicley with hard round chunky buds.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flowering time: 50 Days
Feeding: Very easy. She flowers quick, so you have to adjust to PK same as quickly to give her the best yield.
Yield: 9/10 The buds are hard and heavy-Indica. If you let her grow big before flipping to 12/12 you will be more than satisfied, like 500 per m2 or whatever.
Taste(Bong)/Aroma: 9,5/10 This is how I imagined the 'textbook' Blueberry with a little bit of stank that makes it very fine. The smoke ist very tasty, as well as the aroma.
Buzz: 8,5/10
[/FONT]This one is difficult to say. Its very relaxing, but not too tiring. A very controllable coutchlock, but it def makes you wanna chill down first.

I think she's a beauty. She's staying;D

I've been smoking the POWER PLANT for some time again, after leaving it out for quite some time, and I have to say it's one of the strongest Weed I had. It can just knock me out, like I love. The last couple tokes of the day of it and you're ready for a long sleep;D

be back soon...

Last edited:

Nucky_Johnson

Only cut of...

Only cut of...

Victory 10
Unknown origin- (Thanks to the one who made it possible)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Performance: 9,5/10 -[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Strech at about 200-250% taking Amnesia on a hight challange;D
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flowering time: 60-70 Days
Feeding: Very easy- the usual low Ec in veg. At first sight of deficits in bloom you have 'the green light' and jump up on PK- see what happens;D
Yield: 10/10 There are no limits with her from what I can say. I know I haven't reached them, yet. The buds are quite light, but you oversee that sitting in front of a pile of that.
Taste(Bong)/Aroma: 10/10 Aromawise- best! Sweet, sour and haze with sweet citrus fruit tone. You can sit long trying to figure out.
Buzz: 8/10 This is the flaw or another advantage- it depends. Its not very strong, some even say it goes thrugh them like air, but I wouldn't go that far. I love this one because it gives me a lot of weed that I can puff during the day, which tastes awsome and does't completely
[/FONT]
[/FONT] blow your mind.

She likes bending, nets n stuff all along the ride...

That's all I got for now.
From now on you'll be seeing only homebred stuff. Except of the Durgan Chitral and Herijuana x Jackberry.

By accident I made one seed of Tange x Sweet Pink Grapefruit and carried it thrugh. It's already in Veg. Tange x Amnesia in flower already. I am very excited.

Se you around, keep it growing!

Nucky_Johnson

SPGxTAN turned out to be a male after all:/, but I'm thinking of using it for a Backcross with the SPG: SPG x (SPGxTAN), could be good.

Here some Power Plant x (NZxSOG#12) Feminized:
picture.php

Some more fem-crosses, I'm testing soon:
Amnesia x (NZxSOG#12)
ECSSSDH x (NZxSOG#12)
(NZxSOG#33) x (NZxSOG#12)

and Indica reg-crosses:
SPG x Durgan Chitral
Purple Cheddar x Durgan Chitral
Tora Bora x Durgan Chitral

See you soon

Latest posts