What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

elite clone only strains in canada?

really? maybe it was some shit that a dealer just named chernobyl... this guy gives shitty names to random stuff.. he called some shit he had 'organic jams'.. i woudnt doubt the seeds are from herms.. but i guess ill just chuck these outside and see how they fare..

Greens

Hey Bigbag, cool, I thought it was you. So, you are the one who gave Breederbrad the Mighty Mite in the first place. Cool. Yeah, your line of mighty mite was used by Jaysprout in the mighty freeze and mighty durban I was talking about. They are just awesome.
Mighty Mite has been involved in many great crosses. I mean, MM is part of the reason why Guerilla Gold is such an awesome outdoor plant.

Check out some of this pure mighty mite that I grew. Man, it was dank.

Greens

bigbag

Veteran
that mm does look dank...well done.hows the buzz?i dunno why i dislike mm,i guess ive just puffed way too much over the years.in crosses mm behaves very well outdoor.not used to peeps growing mm indoor,with so many other choices.is yours outdoor?now that i'm out of herb,i would proly enjoy some mm,hehe.it just doesnt do the trick when a guy has a high tolerance.
yeah i scored brad the mm,which came direct from lesquiti island BC,old boys growers network.mm x durban poisan has been around a long time,offered through mmsc.a def tasty,potent outdoor bud,does insane in a ghouse.mm x mango was the first killer outdoor i ever grew when i was 15 in 91'. :joint:

Last edited:

Greens

Hey there,

That MM was grown outdoors is Manitoba. I find this strain become much more potent when it's grown in sunny locations. I mean, I have a crazy tolerance (check out my BHO budder and bubble pics lol), but this stuff was powerful anyway. I found the stone was very debilatating, almost like being drunk. It wasn't the best stuff in the world, but still good. Personally, I think Guerilla Gold is a huge improvement over MM for being a super early strain that is more potent, better high, more tasty, better smelling, and a better yielder.

As for the Dutch Treat, well, I grew East Island's version both indoors and out. Good smell, taste, and appearane, but weak.

bigbag

Veteran
yeah the more sun the better,with most kinds.how many seeds of eis' dutch treat did u run?ive grown some eis dt that was really good circa'99-2000.the lemonade pheno,was prone to mold,but very sweet and potent.the black currant pheno was way weaker,but also way higher yielding.these two distinct phenos were selected from 10 seeds via emery.ive also had killer 20+yr old dutch treat clone,via old boys network.very fuzzy/wooly, long pistils were a distinct trait.cotton candy taste/smell and look,hehe.the grower of this one scoffes at eis' version.hes grown thiers and hasnt had results even close to his old clone.the potency was good esp indoor,outdoor grew larger plants.buds in a dense V shape,no real colas.i think dutch treat deserves another chance,im gonna go downtown and pick up a pack,over the counter(gotta love Vancity) :rasta:

Last edited:

Sheeba

I havnt been doing this long enough to know as much as you guys... I know my share but thats only from the bit of experience I have from growing over the past year.

it's nice to know we have our own really cool strains... reading the mag's though you would swear that if it don't come from northern casli. it ain't worth nothing.

b.t.w. till we get rid of the conservatives i fear that certain US states will far surpass us.

Sheeba

Yeah your right on the nail with that comment! The conservatives want to do away with our Medical program. I doubt they will win the next election after everything that has happened so far..

Its not true that good weed has to come from California! tons of good dope comes from Canada........

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
the strains in BC,kick-ass.we have as many dank kinds as cali,if not more.look at vancouver island seeds alone.let alone elite cuts.cali does have better weather

shiva das

Bigbag...how is the germanation rate on vancouver island seeds. I've heard mixed reports. I want to try alot of the selections out....

bigbag

Veteran
you know what,i couldnt tell you.my passionfruits were 100%,but that was 2yrs ago.i could talk to dana or kat and find out

W

WheelsOG

How does one obtain these 'elite' cuts? Do the compassion clubs up here carry them?

Greens

A few others are Black licorice, Your Mom, Black Domina, Pink Freeze, Godbud, and there are several good Super Silver Haze cuts floating around.

basilfarmer

Wow Bigbag, Greens, many others, this was the best read on stuff in BC I've ever had!! Thanks for the info. I agree, some of those commercial cuts are as shitty as our new priminister and have to go.

The prince george cut is supposed to be a wonderful outdoor cut & can finish reliably @ 50 degrees north lat without lousy potency === is this the 'prince george' someone was talking about?

what about Breeder Steve's Sweet Skunk cutting? It was supposed to kick ass. Is that around? Is this the same as island sweet skunk?

Last edited:

basilfarmer

Damn I miss the BC coast!

orca%20philip%20with%20kayaker.jpg

B

Brad

Williams wonder, freisland , auto afghani , Godzilla #1 & #5... various hashplants, timewarp. ....anyone who can grow out a couple hundred plants can find super " elites". people should be making elite seedlines instead of worrying about cuttings

basilfarmer

breeder steve had so many kick ass strains that are now on the verge of extinction; no thanks to the swiss governments raid on his facility in the early part of this decade....

Last edited:

basilfarmer

welcome to the thread Brad

I know so many growers that have found a killer pheno and then they let if go, passing it around is better

piss off a conservative, gift a killer clone

what is the flavor of the island sweet skunk like??

i hear good things about it, but the description of taste is a little vague.

thanks for all the replies.

it is good to be back...