What's new

ELITE CLONE ONLY BULLSH1T HYPE FOR THE HERD OF SHEEP

adogger

Where do people think that these came from? God came down from heaven with a basket full of these that he passed out to the "chosen"(who in turn hung multiple names on the same clone,fought & bickered about the authenticity of the other "chosens" clone & carried on like a bunch of greedy,hateful money grubbing whoremongers.)HELL NO!! People found these by popping seeds. Being potent is key but shouldn't a strain need to be a huge yeilder,have amazing flavor & finish in less than 70-80 days to be classified "ELITE"? Don't buy into the hype folks.Pop some seeds,make some crosses of your own & explore some uncharted territory.Search through the genetic jumble to find your own special"keeper"clone & then share it with everyone you know. Or better yet,keep pineing away for "ELITES" you'll probably never get from the greedy "chosen" pot snobs.Just keep your nose in the ass of the one in front of you & follow the rest of the herd.Conform or be cast out LOL!!!! Soon you will be run through the original thought extraction machine & your labotomy will be complete.Food for thought in the upcoming New Year(in case members of the herd would like to change the menu).Control your own destiny or keep eating the leftover,hand me down elites & their overpriced crosses.While I'm at it phuk all the purple namers too. Purple this,purple that.What a joke!! The only thing that purple makes better is the head of my throbbing erect penis. I hope some of you have been provoked into actually doing some thinking.And if anyone has had their feelings hurt by this post,I sincerely apologize.Grow Hard & Happy Hollidaze...........:thanks:

P.S.: I've was smoking herb in CA before SKUNKWEED hit in the late 70's & have sampled damn near everything that has come down the pipe since.So you Pepsi generation kids save your breath,I been smoking the "kind" longer than you've been alive.:xmasnut:

P

PkRipper

i dont think he clone only elite in his stocking this year.....

....Good point though on tha breeding and using ur own seeds and all but in all reality nobody will get rid of the crappy low yeilding low odor plants , instead they will try to sell them as the title on the seed pack....alot of shitty pheno's would hit the market just like shopping at harborside

draksensi

Very good thread and very true the only bit that ruined it and made you seem hateful yourself

was the bit at the end-P.S.: I've was smoking herb in CA before SKUNKWEED hit in the late 70's & have sampled damn near everything that has come down the pipe since.So you Pepsi generation kids save your breath,I been smoking the "kind" longer than you've been alive.:xmasnut:
kind of made you sound no better than the people you were describing in your original post.

If you find 1 seed and pop it and its a female and you dont know where the seed came from its a clone only, only way to copy it is to take a clone or force it to herm which wont be an exact copy, so thats how you get clone only.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
what I hate is when high times puts 3 or 4 clone only strains in their top 10 list for the year. kinda defeats the purpose of the list for the masses.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, somebody is piiiiised...hahaha

"elite" is used to label clones that grow some fine ass herb. no it doesnt need to yield well, just needs to be good. they all come from seed so keep poppin seeds to find the next one. in the mean time enjoy the ones floating around. with an attitude like that though, it's a wonder anyone would deal with you.

peace!

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
This is the same thing that happens everywhere in the world its not just elite clones.
People believe what they are told regardless and they believe it in masses !
Exploiting the sheeps is how dollars are made and little sheep babies too ;)

Z

Zeinth

Love is in the air...LOL!

adogger

reputation_pos.gif

MANGO
Thanks BENJI, mango smell is in there :grinch: along with a few others.Kinda smells like a drink with an umbrella in it,the kind you would get on a cruise ship.But served to you by a skunk.

BPJR, definately a keeper. Yield? Got these clones @ 4-5 inch tall,well rooted in rapid rooters.Transplanted into 6 X 6 inch square 7 inches tall pots of BIOBIZZ COCO-MIX.Then flowered with no veg time with 600 watt HPS & harvested 9 weeks later.They finished @ 30 inches tall & averaged 1 oz each.She passed the no veg test with flying colors & should be a big yielder with bigger pots & a few weeks veg before flipping 12/12.Happy trails........

SAW THIS POST... 1 oz per plant cool...mabie those angel dust seeds will turn out for ya!

good luck.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
'Elite clone' from bagseed (Kentish Creme).

No claims of ownership, but definitely making crosses, exploring uncharted territory and passing out clones of the original. Baaaa! ;)

Rodney

Don't Believe the.. Ddd..D.Don't Believe the Hype!
It is what it is... Cannabis. Some is better than others, call it what you want.

watson540

If you find 1 seed and pop it and its a female and you dont know where the seed came from its a clone only, only way to copy it is to take a clone or force it to herm which wont be an exact copy, so thats how you get clone only.
i was under the impression that you could self any female into making seeds and they would be all female..NOT HERM, did I read wrong info?

This is the same thing that happens everywhere in the world its not just elite clones.

People believe what they are told regardless and they believe it in masses !

Exploiting the sheeps is how dollars are made and little sheep babies too

Excellent point Centrum

Latest posts

Latest posts