What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Electric Foggers

Norkali

Was thinking of picking up an electric fogger after getting tired of messing with hand sprayers for long periods of time...thinking of picking up either of these for use in a roughly 10'x10' room...

Hudson 99599 Indoor

Hudson 99598 Outdoor w/ Coiled Hose

Was originally looking into the indoor one, but then realized that the hose might be nice to direct spray more easily, but haven't used any of these before and don't know if it's even necessary...opinions? Thanks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The hose is needed for outdoor. It is not needed for indoor. The fog will fill the room and settle as time goes by. Outdoor you need the hose to aim the fog at the plants. the fog wont fill the area outdoor. It dissipates pretty fast.

Norkali

Wow, I didn't realize it was that powerful....perhaps I don't need an electric fogger just yet...Thanks.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There similar to a bomb fogger. If you have insect issues every year I would get that indoor one. If you have issues sometimes just use the can foggers.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a video of what you can expect to happen
[youtubeif]wBZIIuQtJ6U[/youtubeif]

growshopfrank

Veteran
Thanks all, I think I'm gonna go with a Fogmaster Jr. and see how that works for me.

if possible order a extra gasket that seals the reservoir to the head its the only part that wears out and proper fit is important with this part also the sprayer comes with a intake filter/strainer that resembles a airstone and unless spraying something chunky ditch the filter as it reduces spray volume also be safe use a spray mask to avoid ingesting wherever you are spraying

Latest posts

Latest posts