What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Presidente & The First Lady.. A True Story of Buds, Guns & Love in the Jungle

L

LolaGal

El Presidente & The First Lady.. A True Story of Buds, Guns & Love in the Jungle

{Lola is totally based on ME, and is not meant to represent any other person, real or imaginary. Any similarity to real life is purely coincidental and in no way is based upon prior knowledge of real world events by the author. }

Lola had been on the lam for quite a while. She had managed to get through US border, headed South through Mexico undetected.

The road ahead began to deteriorate as her Jeep Cherokee creeped forward through the Jungles of South America.

Lola drove cautiously, her eyes on the road ahead. She looked really hot in her tight black leather pants. Her long brown hair was pulled back in a long braid that she sat on. Strapped to each thigh, and tied down were Colt .45 automatics.

It paid to be cautious when buying rare exotic weed from the natives, but it was well worth it. Lola was smoking on some of the best strains she had ever collected as she drove. Her joint was ginormous, similar in size to a fine Cuban cigar.

The back of the Jeep was filled with boxes of rare marijuana seeds, bags of mushrooms and rare psychadelic. A green bong poked out from a small box.

Lola had a meeting at a Jungle Airport to get to, the Jeep would be loaded, and back to the States it all would go. She was relieved that it would be over soon and she could take a nice hot bath.

Suddenly Lola was attacked by a militant gang of Jungle Rebels !!!

It looked really bad, she was pulled over a gun was put to her head!

It was no use to resist, the Rebel Forces had surrounded her on the remote road, no one would ever know what had happened.

"Who do you work for?" said the Rebel Leader. He was a nasty, sweaty pig.

"I er... work for Gypsie", Lola stammered... It was the only name she could think of that might get her out of this.

The Rebel Leader spoke rapidly in Spanish to his compadres. They quit looting the Jeep and turned, expectant, waiting to see what would happen.

"So you know Gypsie?" said the Rebel Pig. "I will take you to Gypsie now, we will see what Gypsie says."

Now Lola was truly terrified. The Rebel Leader opened the Jeep passenger door and motioned for Lola to get in. He fired up the Jeep and suddenly a small caravan of 4 more Jeeps pulled out from the surrounding Jungle and joined in front and behind Lola.

Lola had no idea where she was being taken, but she still had her Colt .45s strapped on and her Jeep was still technically in her grasp. She decided to see if she could bluff her way out of this.

The Jeep pulled out of the dim, dark jungle track and ahead was a small clearing of thatched huts surrounding a central clearing. Armed guards patrolled the area, and there was lots of barbed wire.

Lola and the Rebel Pig Leader pulled up to the main hut, which had a porch of bamboo running across the front. Rebel Headquarters. Just the type of place Lola had been avoiding throughout her long trip. And just 16 hours to get to the airstrip, before she missed the cargo plane home.

Lola just did not need this kind of crap. She needed to get home, Jeep intact.

The Rebels studied the fake passport Lola had been carrying. She didn't want to be caught using her real name in these jungle hellholes. "Your name is Jane". "You know Gypsie?"

"Yes" Lola replied. She wasn't going to volunteer one damn thing.

She knew to keep her mouth shut, and her guns strapped. They weren't going to take them away if she could help it. So far she had not had to kill them, and she didn't want to, but if it couldn't be helped, then so be it.

"You will be our guest until Gypsie arrives tonight. You are his woman?"

"Yes" Lola replied. She thought to herself, his woman? What in the hell were these guys talking about?

Lola was shown to a little hut. A rebel guard was posted outside.

Lola unstrapped her .45s, and sank into an old fashioned claw foot tub big enough for 3 people. There seemed to be no limit to the hot water available, and so she scrubbed the jungle dirt out of her long brown hair and lit up another big cigar of marijuana. It was some Acapulco Gold and it was surely fine.

As it began to get dark, Lola dragged herself reluctantly to her tub, got dressed in her black leather pants, green tank top and strapped her Colts back on. Their rosewood handles were warm in the light from the big generators groaning in the back of the rebel camp.

Lola heard another Jeep pull into the compound, men talking in Spanish and soon footsteps approached her door. Lola opened the door before Gypsie and the Rebel Leaders could knock.

"Gypsie, you know this woman? She is your woman?", said the Rebel Leader.

Gypsie looked at the beautiful woman that he had never seen before. Lola's eyes implored him to say yes. What could he do? He knew the Rebel Leader would kill her at best if he did not step in.

"Yes", Gypsie replied. "I know this woman" He winced, hoping he could get by without having to mention a name.

That's when Lola stepped up and said to the rebel leader "That Jeep is the property of Jane Nirvana, and I'd like my keys back sir." She knew it was the only thing she could do. If Gypsie didn't have the tools to work with, she was sunk.

Lola could not believe her luck, Gypsie.. in person. In the last place she had expected to ever meet him. She had always been a big fan of his website, but still she never thought he would come to her rescue in the jungles of South America.

Lola grabbed the keys to her Jeep and pulled Gypsie inside her hut. "It's been a long time since I've seen my man, excuse me while we get reacquainted. I'll let ya'll have him back in an hour or so. He's gonna need a bath."

Lola pulled the door shut behind, and threw her arms around Gypsie's neck. "Thank God you showed up to save me!"Lola said, and then she surprised Gypsie with a long and passionate kiss.

"Whoa, here" Gypsie pulled back his head. "Who are you and what the hell is going on?"

So Lola pulled Gypsie over to the tub, and handed him a towel. "Hop in" she said, " I'll scrub your back for ya while I tell you all about it".

Gypsie stepped into the hot water and listened to the story. He could not resist. Her eyes were so blue, he loved her Southern drawl. He decided that she looked like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider if the cartoon character had come to life from the adventure game. Lola and Lara both had the same long legs, long brown braid of hair, and dammit, there was the same Colt .45s strapped down on each thigh had him turned on.

Gypsie finally spoke as the water drained from the tub and he stood up. "You bet I'll help ya out Lola". Then Gypsie got dressed and went back outside to talk to the Rebels.

Lola couldn't believe her luck. She knew she was going to get to spend the night somehow with the man of her dreams, a man she never had even thought she would ever meet.

Lola gathered her gear together so she would be ready to pull out and waited for Gypsie to return. In the meantime, she daydreamed about his eyes, his smile, his cute butt.

Lola almost didn't notice when Gypsie returned. "Let's go Lola"

"I have been told we can take a road up here, cut through this jungle for about 12 hours tomorrow and we can get to the airstrip" Gypsie said.

Lola tossed Gypsie the keys, and they loaded up in the Jeep. The Rebel forces parted the barbed wire gates to let them out. Lola fired up another big cigar of fine Acapulco Gold and as they shared it, they began to talk. The more they talked, the more they knew they were perfect for one another. A deep friendship, born of the adrenaline and the feeling that they were they only two people on the planet, was forged.

Frankly they could not keep their eyes off one another. Lola leaned closer after a few hours had passed, and laid her head on Gypsie's shoulder. She whispered in his ear, "Gypsie, I see some lights down in that valley below us. Let's see if we can get a room for the night."

Lola pointed at the jungle village below. The bonfires were twinkling. They could be seen from the road perched high on the hill easily. Several huts and torches were visible.

Gypsie moaned as Lola nibbled on his earlobe. The Jeep was headed through the middle of the village a few kisses later.

Friendly South American Indians surrounded the Jeep. Lola got a bag of candy out of the bag to hand out to the little children who were jumping up and down in excitement.

Lola and Gypsie were invited to a big tribal feast with dancing and fire walking and all kinds of entertainment. Yummy exotic fruits and melons were delicious. Lola and Gypsie were sitting side by side, their hands entwined. Lola was feeding Gypsie grapes when the tribal chief approached.

Gypsie was led off to one side of the camp by the men, and Lola was grabbed by the hand and taken to the women's side. Lola could not speak their dialect, but speaking Spanish, they were able to communicate a little and by and by Lola was dressed in some Jungle attire and led back to join Gypsie in front of the fire.

"I think we're getting married," Lola giggled. She had been drinking the local brew, and whatever it was made of, she didn't want to know. She had seen them making it by spitting into it, but it would have been impolite to refuse.

The tribal chief tied Gypsie and Lola's hands together and danced around them with chicken feathers waving around them. Then the whole tribe began to dance around them.

Gypsie was dressed in a loin cloth and had a big knife at his side. Lola, for once had taken off her Colt .45s from her long tan thighs.

They both giggled at the ceremony and kissed each other long and hard. The whole world seemed to spin. The music of the beating drums, the dancing, all seem to fade away with Gypsie's kiss.

Wrapped in a world that only the two of them could share, Gypsie and Lola went to the hut that had been prepared for them.

"Gypsie", Lola moaned. "This has been the best first date of my life". She pulled his Big Knife off and threw it to the ground. They didn't have many clothes to remove and it was long until they were all on the ground.

Gypsie rained hot kisses down all over Lola's neck, and she sighed with desire. He made her happier than any man could, his hot breath a sweet torture all over her body.

His throbbing manhood strained against her..."Yes, Gypsie, Yes," Lola moaned. "Take me now".

The union of her moist love and his raging desire was like two souls becoming one, a symphony of notes that throbbed through the hot, jungle night.

The sweat poured off their bodies, as they strained towards a mutual pinnacle of love.

Satisfied, they fell asleep hours later as the birds began to twitter in the approaching dawn.

Lola awoke to find Gypsie nibbling on her ear, her desire was re-awakened, and they made love again without saying a word. The only sounds the moans of pleasure their love illicited from the other.

Lola looked at her watch! Oh shit! She only had a few hours to get to the airstrip and catch her plane. "Gypsie, let's go"she said and they quickly got dressed and said their goodbyes.

Lola and Gypsie talked of their new love on the way to the airstrip.

Gypsie wanted Lola to come with him and never part. Lola agreed that it should be so. "Just let me get this load back across the border,"Lola said, "then we'll be together forever."

They kissed goodbye at the airstrip, looking forward to the next time they would be together.

:)

Last edited:

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
810928-lmao_super.jpg

ArcticBlast

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The union of her moist love and his raging desire was like two souls becoming one, a symphony of notes that throbbed through the hot, jungle night.

words that shall ring across the span of time Lola,classic bodice ripper,whens chapter two?LOL

L

LolaGal

Oh no.....I have another stalker....lol

....Lara Croft Lo-La.....

Hi Gypsy! Now nobody had even mentioned your name, I used aliases and stuff.

You showing up here sure looks suspicious, I mean gee whiz, now everybody knows it was you that rescued me down in Bolivia that time.

Let's hook up again, I got a new passport with my real name on it now, so I can travel internationally.

L

LolaGal

Damn Uncle! It is EERIE how accurate that painting is of me... almost my exact twin!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they missed Gypsy's rakish moustache,and I think he prefers a machete,but pretty spot on,I think the artist liked you!! I think the bosom could be more heaving!! great read!! more stories more stories!!

there's only a few things missing in that bodice ripper cover pic. they should both have a joint or a bong or something, and one of them should have a bag of seeds . . . . :)

L

LolaGal

heehee, I agree Me and Gypsy need a joint at least, and can the title "Love in the Jungle" be added? lol.

Let's see. Do ya'll wanna hear how Gypsy wound up in the Jungle in the first place?

I think that one is called Gypsy Nirvana and the Lost Gold Mine of Bolivia.

or do you wanna hear about Gypsy Nirvana and the Lost Tomb of the Pharoahs? That one is in Egypt of course.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....no I want to hear the one about Gypsy Nirvana and the hot vindaloo curry.....

....with basmati rice and plain Greek yoghurt naturally....

yummy. too bad i'm invited for lunch, or i'd hit up the indian buffet around the corner from my house. i always feel like i'm eating indian at my own home when i go there . . . .

L

LolaGal

Seksi Seksi Seksi
write some about Lola and Rez :dance013:

NOPE! I'm a one man woman.... but I could write one about TrichyTrichy and Rez.... heeheehee.

Now Gypsy is rather good natured, will Rez have me banned when I start a stoner love story on him? lol