What's new

Eight Plants, Eight strains - Flowering my moms

bbing

First off...:bow:

Maybe a POTM candidate (if not already..havn't checked)

? on the SNS Rosemary....Do you notice any residual taste in finished buds cuz I have a buddy using that concentrated rosemary oil and I swear I can detect hints of that ..oilly..plastic-y kinda taste...

any natural remedy is cool, I worry a tad about shines or any oil film over photoercetors...if smudges on glass and dusty lenses (lenses period) have on reducing upper and lower ends of the color spectrum...I would guess having something physically coating these areas would have to effect it....????

or maybe it doesnt???

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Well, i haven't smoked any of this shit yet. But i will definitely let you know if i can taste anything 'off' about the buds. I definitely didn't smell anything that shouldn't have been there.

My logic was that letting them go 10 weeks would be long enough to ensure that there was no residue on the final product. And, as some of the buds i am sure did get indirectly sprayed, i mostly was under the canopy spraying up. The another small coat on the leave tops. Not that say that the bud was untouched, just hoping that the 3 weeks in between was enough to clean em off.

I will let you know about the taste. The rosemary doesn't bother me about ingesting a little bit of it but if my buds started so smell weird because of it i would be pissed. I really doubt that will be the case though.

btw, thanks for the compliments. I see your stuff is starting to take off over at the other thread.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Totals are in. 1.5 # or 24 ounces. Then a few ounces of fluff.

I thought it would be a little more but i am happy with it b/c the 1.5 is all top quality. Hard nugs. Super crystally. Good to great smell depending on the strain.

About to watch a movie and spark up a huge cone now :smoke:

I will keep you guys posted on the stuff I have going on at my buddies place. For now, i am on break

Thanks for checking it out!

:wave: :Bolt:

nice bro, and i forgot to mention...dont use avid on your plants after the nugs show up. I usually spray with ut after the stretch then stop using it. The sm-90 is great just use less than they recommend, and u can use it up to like week 5 or 6...

Awesome harvest and looks like you did well on the yield too...

sneakinman13

Veteran
nice grow! what strain is the last pic??? it reminds me of my "purple kush" i just chopped. only she didnt turn colors like that due to how early she came.... great thread ! take care

Latest posts

Latest posts