What's new

Egyptian Weed

T

Tech

photo1-5.jpg

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yes, way overheat. your lamps are too close. you will have a terrible yield if you don't get that heat under control. need moisture to grow buds, can't have moisture if your plants are sweating it out at such a tremendous rate.

T

Tech

I guess my lights are around 30-35 cm away how much should i back it up!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
hold your hands palm down over the tops of your plants. if the back of your hand is hot after 1 minute then it is too close. im afraid i don't know how much 30cm is...like 1 foot? i could do the conversion but im a lazy...im not even american im tired and it's night time and i gotta get up in the morning. just move the lamps back till the back of your hand isnt hot anymore.

like seriously though 2000w is a lot of heat and a lot of light.

T

Tech

Whats the wattage(lights)-plant ratio?

Say around 20 plants, with different pots size, some 1.5 gallon up to 3 and some less ......

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i don't know about all that but spread the lights around so that all the plants are evenly covered and make sure its high enough that it doesn't burn the plants and make sure you have enough airflow so its not like an oven in there.

T

Tech

its not an over there, probably cause im used to that type of temp.
I have 2 fan's one at the beginning of plants spot and at the end .
There is one of them blowing above the plants and the other one is directly on the plants but with low speed.

Latest posts

Latest posts