What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Effects if cannabis on cardiac stress tests

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Everyone, I am back now from major surgery and boy oh boy am I hurtin. They make insisions and took out a food of my sigmoid colon.

I have to lay down, am really in pain but will update shortly.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I must have been sky high when I got home and wrote that. Today is day 2 at home and the pain has increased a lot a lot. I am really trying to avoid taking the oxycodone, mostly because of the constipation it causes me but but I also don't want to lay here biting down on a rubber hose, or shoe etc.

They did my surgery on a da vinci robot which in the case of sigmoid colon re-sectioning it makes 4 or 5 incicions in the stomach/abdomen area, it's also a major surgery to watch on youtube and I was sorry I watched it. They have to make one of the incisions larger because I think they have to pull the sigmoid colon part of the intestines out of that hole in order to cut it off, then re-attach it to the other part of the intestine. In terms of pain it's worse to me than what I can recollect how my open heart surgery was although that was more than 10 years ago and you know how the memory goes over time....

Back to the pain situation, A friend of mine called and said " oooh I know what you can try " and then told me to crack open a vape cartridge ( everybody knows I am not a vape guy I am a flowers guy for over 50 years and you just can't teach and old dawg new tricks sometimes but.... ) , hit it lightly with a lighter to loosen up the material and then put a drop or more of it on whatever, a cookie, a piece of chicken, whatever. I wound up adding a couple drops to a freshly peeled pear and now sometime later I am able to sit and type without too much moaning and groaning and with ZERO pain pills for a long long time and not planning on any for the rest of the day as long as I get this type of help from the cannabis oil. Wow.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Theres a strong link in all medical traditions between the colon and the heart.

You need to consume more complex polysaccharides like pectin and algin to name two with proven BP lowering and GIT health promoting properties..I always prescribe a bowel soothing capsule with slippery elm, marshmallow root and pectin etc taken daily inbetween meals. Also more mushrooms. Stop eating all drying foods- no wheat flour "foods", no coffee no alcohol.. A tbl spoon of Aloe vera inner leaf gel or juice as well multiple times a day.. hydrate your bowels! Also take a high strength probiotic like optibac extra for 6 months min and try to get your water through fresh veg and fruit.. ive seen this too much. You want happy slimey mucous membranes.

Best vibes for getting back to full strength :ying: