What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Effect of curing on the high

lLucky

Different strains can vary in this but overall curing for a good amount of time 100% increases potency there's no doubt to me, obviously enough age also will cause degradation.

Most people harvest too early and don't dry/cure long enough IMO.

to me you should hang the whole plant, maybe some light leaf removal depending on the plant/strain, then eventually put it in glass jars like most for the cure, but I definitely let it take it's time hanging and curing and notice an increase in potency/effects the longer it goes... to a point where it feels fully cured, again strains vary but I'd say anywhere between 30-60 days is a good cure.

Another thing a lot of people don't realize I've done before is you can re-add moisture to your buds and re-cure them if they are far too dry, at first they will have the "fresh" smell same as when you harvested if you do this, but after cured a bit they will be great.