What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eerrr,Aummn................BIR DMAN.

pipp

The TCCJ and Herbs C4D still going strong plus lots of new really nice ones. i.e Blue Cheese, Blue Dream, Florida Og Holy Grail Og, Headband Og, Green Crack and THC bomb, Pineapple Skunk and others I've probably forgotten. Blue dream is a Monster yielder and the Blue Cheese is a stellar example will get some pics up. Forgot to mention best Critical Kush also still going some of the new seeds out seem to be the equal of any of the old cuttings. Birdman is OK think he's having a break.

Last edited:

HereIgrowagain

The TCCJ and Herbs C4D still going strong plus lots of new really nice ones. i.e Blue Cheese, Blue Dream, Florida Og Holy Grail Og, Headband Og, Green Crack and THC bomb, Pineapple Skunk and others I've probably forgotten. Blue dream is a Monster yielder and the Blue Cheese is a stellar example will get some pics up. Forgot to mention best Critical Kush also still going some of the new seeds out seem to be the equal of any of the old cuttings. Birdman is OK think he's having a break.

Glad to hear all is well with BM.

Very interested to hear more about the blue dream on the go :tiphat:

S

SPG..

Blue cheese is Lovely

Ibought some in... Heaven taste! Bliss.. Fcking lovely! :yummy:

pipp

Come to the the conclusion the Og Kush definitely has some haze in the mix there very stretchy the lemon Thai would make perfect sense. The chem4D grows a lot like the Chem D which used through out some crazy running buds towards the end. If you find the right Blue Dream its a very nice smoke and will match anything for commercial purposes can see why theres so much of it in the states. The Green Crack is very strong and very tasty also a case of finding the right pheno. Just got a new 1200w LED light that uses 5w LED's a real bad boy, going into flowering in the next week so will start getting some photos going and hopefully show some of the old classics and a lot of new goodies.

pipp

Here's the new 1200 w LED light but a word of advice ignore what power they claim the LED lights are its the power they actually draw is what you need to look at. This actually draws 600w which is perfect for me I just replace a 600w HPS with it. As it gives of a fraction of the heat there perfect for over summer. Some people havn't taken to LED's but once I got used to them I've never looked back. The ones in the early days made some silly claims but if you just match the watts your LED light draws to the power of the HID your replacing you will be fine in fact I get a lot better reults.

Attachments

• DSC_0207.jpg
    DSC_0207.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 12

pipp

Heres a couple of poor quality pics the lighting just wouldn't let me take a decent picture. The first one is the Blue Cheese a good yielder and very easy to gow. The second pic is a mixture of some Og's and other stuff.

Attachments

• DSC_0205.jpg
    DSC_0205.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0206.jpg
    DSC_0206.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 10
S

SPG..

Any of that GreenCrack going Pipp give me a Shout! :) That stuff is Gr8 for Daytime I Found.Has a Pharmaceutical whiff bu' :yummy "Paralysing" Efx,

Last edited:

pipp

Just about to go into flower but when ready goes without saying theres some with your name on it. In fact may need your nose as mixed a couple up should be self apparent when they flower. The TCCJ, C4D, Blue Cheese, Sweet Cheese, Blue Dream, Critical Kush and different Og's are labled correctly just the Green Crack and THC bomb have got mixed up. I know your sense of smells better than mine so hopefully you will be able to tell the difference.
Only plant I'm not to impressed with in veg is TH Seeds Akorn seems very slow to get going but hopefully will surprise in flower.
If your into hash at the moment the p100 and p200 are very strong 28% THC and at a very reasonable price. If you put it in search it will show up its on most of the sites we go. They've also got the purple Kush very nice smoke but when on a budget the p100 hash goes a lot further.

S

SPG..

That Hash sounds Good.Got Some Moroccan here but barely touches Average Mark

The GC is undeniably lemon But not too nice a lemon at all.. Turns the Stomach. Pollaxing effects though

pipp

Have sent you a PM oldbean. That new light is very powerful had to raise it right up as it was bleaching the tops. The reflector is good as well as it directs all the light downwards.
The Blue dream is very impressive one pheno is massive with good thick stems to support it plus it smells divine. It sucks up loads of water everyday and is super hardy and easy to grow. They were a bit neglected to start with but this one Blue Dream took it all in its stride . If you not sure where to get the p100/p200 sent me a PM SPG don't want to name the vendor on the open vendor.

pipp

Heres a couple of pictures under the new light first pic is the Blue Dream second pic is a group shot including Og's and some others will be a lot of training/tying up to be done in flower.

Attachments

• DSC_0180.jpg
    DSC_0180.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0181.jpg
    DSC_0181.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12

pipp

Couple of pics of the C4D two days into flower hard to tell much under these lights.

Attachments

• DSC_0181.jpg
    DSC_0181.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0182.jpg
    DSC_0182.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 9
S

SPG..

yup yup! nc Plant.. trait s on her! Loyal to ya LEDS Pipp. :)

Last edited:
S

SPG..

Dunno where's tha cheese m8...... Pipp too am guessing !? ---- ref: " In search of the Brighside's Cheese and OJD's SSSDH. "
Nice setup & flush on that plant. b';-) ------ ref: rep

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts