What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Edible review

chiesesganja

The No.100 edible is a purist art no doubt, I had no idea the gold could make me high until I ate this outstanding edible. You would see a sugar castell covered with a gold crown and then a chocolate hat under that THC-influenced golden crown if it still has a shape completely. After I ate this edible my weight gained a kilo more I have no crew how many sugars are in it…..sweetness that’s all I could tell. Mmmm about the effect I really can say to you guys, 'cause I was smoking all day long during the Icmag weekend. I could say it is not that strong after I got hit by someone's rosin twice!!!! Nevertheless, I can feel that 100mg of THC exists!

chiesesganja

Unfortunately! It was a ruin already! If you like dessert!! This is an incomparable one !!!

Attachments

• IMG_8868.jpeg
    IMG_8868.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51

chiesesganja

Entry #96 Mango&Passionfruit smoothie Bites

I did not have a photo of this unique entry because I ate them all in one day. I kind of regret that I forgot to do that however I think this is not my fault!! I ate a bite before stepping onto the train, just a bite I thought if I could eat a whole castle before, well what can it damage me? nonetheless, I was completely wrong! That shit is a fire! Not like that sweet castel The smoothie bite was a real fruit! And was not strongly sweet! Talk about the effect......I slept like a Jesus baby on the train! Finally, a cleaner woke me up and told me it was the last station, that's the reason why I arrived at the NPK club so late! Whatever I am willing to buy more of this delicious healthy edible!

chiesesganja

#94 strawberry marshmallow fudge bites
Honestly, I ain't a sweet person because I don't like eating sweet things I guess? But I was quite addicted to these small evil strawberries, Even though they were not real. Although they did not look like strawberries but but they were so cute so adorable, the top dress just explained everything additionally it combined fluffy and Chewy, and you don't need to eat a whole castle they are tiny and divided by 4 bites! Perfectly for me, despite I ate them in a day .......... the last thing is the chief knew how to set a sugariness properly
not too much so I felt joyful!

IMG_8952.jpeg

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
The creativity of the edible entries was beyond anything we could have expected. Absolutely incredible work from the competitors.

The mango smoothie bites were very under rated, freeze dried smoothy with live hash rosin? Amazing idea. Barely any weed flavor, very easy to eat on the go without filling you up, really nice effect.

Everything was exceptional and all competitors should be very proud of themselves.

Peace

chiesesganja

可食用条目的创造力超出了我们的预期。竞争对手的工作绝对令人难以置信。

芒果冰沙的评价非常低,冻干冰沙加活哈希松香?很棒的主意。几乎没有任何杂草味,很容易边吃边吃,不会吃饱,效果真的很好。

一切都很出色,所有参赛者都应该为自己感到自豪。

和平
更像是甜点而不是食用大麻😂😂😂

Piecho

Posting some entries

Attachments

• 30042024_181748.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    30042024_181748.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 30042024_182209.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    30042024_182209.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 30042024_182317.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    30042024_182317.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 30042024_182612.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    30042024_182612.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 30042024_181413.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    30042024_181413.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 30042024_181853.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    30042024_181853.PureView Xavi by Macusking.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 21

chiesesganja

IMG_8953.jpeg

#91 Peanut guava brownie

Not just peanut! There are various nuts and some mystery substance inside this brownie for sure that the mystery thing isn't THC extraction.....when I first time ate this there was some salty came from nowhere....I knew what peanuts tasted like and I knew what chocolate tasted like, but why and what the hack I felt salty?

Finally, I recognized those crystals are salts.....I thought there was some special substance to boost the effect haha! whatever, this is the best after-dinner dessert.

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
View attachment 18995623
#91 Peanut guava brownie

Not just peanut! There are various nuts and some mystery substance inside this brownie for sure that the mystery thing isn't THC extraction.....when I first time ate this there was some salty came from nowhere....I knew what peanuts tasted like and I knew what chocolate tasted like, but why and what the hack I felt salty?

Finally, I recognized those crystals are salts.....I thought there was some special substance to boost the effect haha! whatever, this is the best after-dinner dessert.
As an athlete I can say that salty peanutbutter is always a winner 🎉❤️

Speula

Veteran
Here are the winners of the Edible Category , all pics taken by Terpshotz

1st Mango Maracuya Mousse
IMG_3239.jpeg

2nd Cardamom Matcha Truffle
IMG_3241.jpeg

3rd strawberry fudge
IMG_3240.jpeg

Oh wow didn’t know they existed. Hmm I guess edibles should be allowed to be delivered to Germany now so I’ll have a look at what’s available to order online. 🤔
Not sure how you come to this conclusion, but all import is still illegal to Germany. Even if you make yourself some Gummies, you can’t possess more than 50g. So maybe take a look again at the new regulations to don’t get any problems.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
@dimodz any chance of seeing the other edible entries? As someone who's just coming back to growing because of the legalization in Germany - who hasn't smoked for ~15 years, this is by far the most interesting category. 😬
@Alex-F

as speula write it before its still not legal about edibles, but Delta Airlines is good option for Germany ;)

i will post next days a pic from his stuff