What's new

Edgey's single Lemon Venom scrog

E

edgey

Here we go again!!

i've decided i must have to much time on my hands so the next little adventure starts now :tiphat:

i can't warrant keeping a lv mum so i've took a couple of clones and put it straight into 12/12

after the trouble i've had with this stretching on me i thought a small scrog was the best way to go ......we'll see :laughing:

today is day 1 of flower , i'll be chopping on aug 1st no matter what so here goes !!

for the time being it'll be in the ds80 tent with a 250w hps eventually upgraded to a 400 or 600 watter when i transfer it into the dr120w tent later on

edgey

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I love these big one-plant-in-a-tent grows :)

Too many mothers already? Or you're ditching her because of the pita stretch?

E

edgey

I love these big one-plant-in-a-tent grows :)

Too many mothers already? Or you're ditching her because of the pita stretch?

i don't run it often so i'll veg the clones up till i need them

E

edgey

thanks speedemon , paulo

the more the merrier :)

roll a fat one and pull up a chair

edgey

E

edgey

Pulling up a chair.
1st of Aug nearly 10wks .. What does she normally flower in?

around 11 weeks for this cut is ideal , i'll be giving them 10 weeks and 2 days though as i go away a couple of days after that

11ish weeks is how long i give her, scrib'd

haha don't ya just luv the " ish " bit :)

where can i get some of that screen from and how big are the squares?

i got it off cheesey when i called to see him a while back , holes are about 2"

E

edgey

i like the lv too.even judging from vegge. smells 'venomous':biggrin:

to be fair the LV has a smell like nothing i've grown before .. pure lemon until later in flower then gets a bit of a sweet smell to it :)

edgey

E

edgey

day 5 for the LV , i've not trimmed the bottom off yet , i'll wait a few more days till it's filled the screen a bit more :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

E

e4ian

woke up monged this mornin' an' still smokin:):) .14wks cold turkey,no word of a lie. for dvla nobheads] i'd had ENOUGH!!.

that is a great way to grow bud.i bet you get LOADS more yield like that.fk is that just 1 plant.do you grow other more 'upright' plants by the side?
to be honest bud thats the first time i seen a plant manipulated like that!(wh va been the past 9 month!:dance013:). nc1 ,id have hell of a job fixing that screen up in my little room tho, nice chill out work that is :). :dance013: lol not so many pots

E

edgey

woke up monged this mornin' an' still smokin:):) .14wks cold turkey,no word of a lie. for dvla nobheads] i'd had ENOUGH!!.

that is a great way to grow bud.i bet you get LOADS more yield like that.fk is that just 1 plant.do you grow other more 'upright' plants by the side?
to be honest bud thats the first time i seen a plant manipulated like that!(wh va been the past 9 month!:dance013:). nc1 ,id have hell of a job fixing that screen up in my little room tho, nice chill out work that it :) :dance013: lol not so many pots

14 weeks ????

fourteen minutes would do my head in lol
the screen is just tied up with string so as long as you've got something to tie the 4 corners to your good to go :)

Latest posts

Latest posts