welcome to my new grow diary peeps :tiphat:

we'll start off 2 weeks into flower , this time i'm running

1 x psychosis
1 x white cheese (mrdjk5)
1 x c99 (potpimp cut)
1 x dawgfood

i've also got a couple of small plants filling the gaps in the tent
being fed on canna nutes with AN "ultra super boost"

dr120 tent with a 600w hps ( a 400w will be added later in flower )

i'll update as much as poss but any questions or comments are welcomed :thank you:

edgey

i'll get some pics up later today when i feed

E

edgey

i'm also vegging a few clones for the next time which i'll include in this thread

currently vegging

whitefire
c99
white cheese
chiesel
dawgfood
chem 4
nighmare kush aka the whites (cheesey's cut)
psychosis
black rose

and a couple more :)

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
sounds awesome edgey , sounds like a party in there with those girls...lol best of luck with the grow

E

edgey

sounds awesome edgey , sounds like a party in there with those girls...lol best of luck with the grow

thanks , i've grown psychosis ,c99 and white cheese for a while now but it's the first run with the others

edgey

E

edgey

here's a few pics , sorry about the quality i'll get better ones next time :)

edgey

E

edgey

u know me matey i only do bushes lol

gonna get stinky in there very soon :)

edgey

E

edgey

thanks ppl , its gonna be interesting to see which yeilds most , i ran 4 psychosis last time but using netting over the top and got 22.5oz so ideally i'm looking for aROUND 4-5oz per plant

edgey

E

edgey

i voted psycho myself m8 ,wouldn't mind being wrong but i can't see it lol

edgey

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool thread. it will be fun to see how they all do. i'm afraid i haven't had the pleasure with any of those 4 so can't do anything but guess. from looking at the pics i'd say the white cheese is slightly ahead of the game, but that doesn't mean much when it comes to the end yield. will be fun to see how they compare, also time wise. hope you keep sharing their progress with us.

E

edgey

i've run the psychosis and c99 for a while and know they both yeild well , the white cheese i've had for around 6 months but this is the first time i've let it get a decent size , the dawgfood is new to me and tbh i don't know much about it but i've been told its good to cut at 9-10 weeks so all 4 should be fairly similar flower times .

edgey

Latest posts

Latest posts