Edgey's got the blues .....oh and lemon venom

E

edgey

WELCOME TO THE GROW.

I've just been gifted 2 lemon venom clones and 2 "blues" clones
smile.gif
thanks clone fairy
smile.gif

so far the plan is to veg and lst all four for around 5 weeks then flower in the 1.2m tent

i've got alot on at the minute with the other stuff i'm working on so i'll update with pics once a week till i start flowering

edgey

as always comments are more than welcome
smile.gif

BigPhil

Veteran
Good luck, Sounds like a good plan

By Blues I take it you mean blueberry? Dutch passion? Dj Shorts?

PB :ying:

BigPhil

Veteran
Oh right nice1, Take it you'l be taking you own cutting's now then

I havent heard about it befor or the lemon venom, Grown some lemon skunk once that was nice

C

cheesey

cool mate cant wait too see the lv in flower . the taste n smell from here is ment too be well nice .

E

edgey

thanks bigphil , cheesey :)

i'm looking forward to the lemon a bit more than the blues , it'll be nice to grow something different for a change

edgey

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
personally i cant stand blues anymore,, mediocre street crap

the high on DJs blueberry is far far better than the blues and tastes much better as well..

no offence or anything though,, id like to see what it looks like properly flowered out and flushed instead of by all these numpty commercial growers,,

E

edgey

Thanks for dropping in , it turns out I may not have the genuine Cut, if this is right I'll be binning them off and replacing them with two psychosis cuts from my mother plant , like I mentioned earlier in the thread I'm more interested in the lemon venom

Edgey

E

edgey

there seems to be some confusion over if i have a legit cut of the blues or not ( as well as half the canna community by the looks of things )

i've been informed that although this ISN'T the" livers " cut they have on uk420 it IS the cut thats known in sheffield as the blues ( where the blues cut originated) as far as i'm concerned its a case of fuk it , grow it , sample it and take it from there, honestly i'm not arsed either way.... i was going to bin it off but i've had a few pm's and emails from ppl wanting to see it grown out .

SO from now on i'm growing " sheffield blues" like it or not :)

as i said at the beginning of this thread i'm more interested in the lemon venom , the "sheffield blues" cut came with it , be all and end all ..

sorry for the off tone but i've seen cheesey take a fair amount of shit off people in the last couple of days so if you've got negative comments by all means post em but don't start a bitching war , you won't win !!!!

ITS A PLANT THATS IT!!!!
( this isn't a rant at anybody , i just don't want my thread to end up like cheesey's)

peace to all and stay safe
edgey

C

cheesey

there seems to be some confusion over if i have a legit cut of the blues or not ( as well as half the canna community by the looks of things )

i've been informed that although this ISN'T the" livers " cut they have on uk420 it IS the cut thats known in sheffield as the blues ( where the blues cut originated) as far as i'm concerned its a case of fuk it , grow it , sample it and take it from there, honestly i'm not arsed either way.... i was going to bin it off but i've had a few pm's and emails from ppl wanting to see it grown out .

SO from now on i'm growing " sheffield blues" like it or not :)

as i said at the beginning of this thread i'm more interested in the lemon venom , the "sheffield blues" cut came with it , be all and end all ..

sorry for the off tone but i've seen cheesey take a fair amount of shit off people in the last couple of days so if you've got negative comments by all means post em but don't start a bitching war , you won't win !!!!

ITS A PLANT THATS IT!!!!
( this isn't a rant at anybody , i just don't want my thread to end up like cheesey's)

peace to all and stay safe
edgey

well said mate .

T

turtle farmer

I can't wait to see the Lemon Venom grow and finish.....I've been after that clone for a couple years now..

E

edgey

everyone is welcome into the thread m8 , pull up a chair , this grow should be an expirience for both of us

edgey

SuperHemp

Cool dude, i just popped 10 lemon venom seeds yesterday (Jack's cleaner 2xBlue satellite#2.2). I dunno if that's where your cut came from, but still interesting :) I'm hoping for a blue sat dom pheno, i love the blue family

E

edgey

welcome mate , i'm looking forward to see how she performs in my tent

edgey

SuperHemp

any updates edgey? Here are my lemon venoms (tray on the right):

japcgaacf.jpg

There's some blueberry hybrids mixed in there as well, the shorter ones. 5/6 lemon venoms are very sativa dominant and do not like nutes! you can see them clawing in the pic.

E

edgey

nice pic superhemp :)

i'll try get a couple of pics up later today , they've been under fluoro's so not too much to see really , i've started lst'ing them and i'll carry on till i get room in my big tent for them

edgey

SuperHemp

Lol I'm ashamed! It's a bad mess with the cables, and many plants have nuteburn, I've been treating them equally but i see the sativa phenos need almost no nutes now. I fed ph adjusted water and kelp only today. I've also trimmed a bit of leaves making them look scrawny (inspired by the defoliation thread).

But, today i finally cleaned up the cables.. have a look!
dapjlaacg.jpg

I also messed up with the naming, I have three Lemon Venoms and they're the blueberry hybrids. The easy-burnt sativas are an GDPxOGK cross, the ones in the red tub are Fairlight C99's

bigwity

Veteran
mate i have nearly every pheno lemon venom does there is about 11 the most sativa dom plant is the most blue to. its a 14 weeker at the earlyiest its the cleaneryist and the nastyest tasteing there is also a indicaish dom plant that has sugaring like mad but then in amongst all the madness there is a sativa dom plant that is covered in lemon smelling trichs with blue leaves i would suppose this is the cut they all rave about cos its special i have a coouple growing now plus ive crossed all the pheno's together in various forms now i have a better yielding sativa dom lemon tasteing madness of a lemon venom i call her jacks venom. nute burn is a big issue with these plants they dont like nitrogen to much if you feed em they overgrow your space really quick strechness is mad

E

edgey

its the 9 week pheono i have as far as i've been told .

there's been a change of plan with the LV due to me not having enough time to hand water daily like i usually do so i've bought 2 x 8 pot wilma systems off a mate . i'm not sure if i'll use 1 or 2 yet but i've totally chopped both lemons up and took as many cuts as possible ( 27 ) which i'll veg up for a couple of weeks once rooted then they'll be straight on flower . i've done the same with the sheffield blues clones and got 10 cuts rooting , i'll keep one and the rest are going to a good home with the remaining LV's

it's my first time using a wilma system so i'll be sticking with the canna nutes and headmasta + pk13/14 in flower

should be fun if nothing else :dance013:

edgey

E

edgey

bit of an update .

i've just bought a dr -120w tent to flower the lemon venom in . the tent is 120 x 60 x 160 perfect for 1 wilma so i'm going to flower 16 (hopefully) lemon venom as soon as they root they will be 2 to a pot using 1 wilma and a 400w hps :)

edgey

Latest posts

Latest posts