What's new

Edgey's gone back to basics

E

edgey

welcome to the new grow peeps.

seen as this year has had mixed results for me so say the least i thought it was about time i got back to what i know and stopped pissing about with new nutes and strains lol .

yet again i f'ked up and all the cuts i took have died so i've had to pull a pychosis out of flower (8 days in) to get more cuts ..

what i've decided to do is a 1 plant scrog in the small tent using the psyhosis i've took from flower , its been revegging for a week so far and i'll veg it till the canopy is full take a few cuts then flower it ....simple lmao

nutes : canna coco A&B with headmasta and pk 13/14 added during flower

ec currently 1.2
ph currently 5.8

250w hps
dr80 tent

i may use the 400w hps for flowering but i'm not sure yet

Cheers to a happy grow
smile.gif

edgey

E

edgey

me too m8 :)

still got the other grows going as well but i'm gonna keep this one simple

edgey

sorry to hear about your woes man...im sure you know its perfectly ok to take cuts of an 8 day flowering plant? wishing you a bountyfull harvest :) sub'd

E

edgey

thanks for dropping in john , yer i know that its ok to take cuts but i didn't have enough decent ones on the plants so it was easier this way lol

edgey

E

edgey

1 week later

1 week later

update time :tiphat:

its 1 week since i started training the psychosis and its coming on great , i was going to wait another week but i'll take a few cuts from her and flip her to 12/12 today or tomorrow ....

i've got a good feeling about this one as long as i can keep the stretch under control

edgey

E

edgey

well ppl , after yet another change of plan , i've decided to move the psychosis out of the ds80 and put it in the new dr120w tent ( the quality in general is so much better than the ds models ) .

she'll be flipped to 12/12 today and i'll let the stretch fill out the remainder of the tent , i've also upgraded the light from a 250w to a 400w hps .

while i was having a change round i decided to do the same thing to a c99 that i had no room for so thats now found a new home in the ds80 with a 250w hps , i'll get a few pics later i'm still making the screen lol .

here's a couple of pics of the psychosis in its new home and a couple of the random clones i threw in the bigger tent : psychosis , white cheese , chiesel , white fire , nightmare kush and c99 all at various stages of flower

edgey

this also means the lemon venom 8 pot wilma grow will get a few more weeks veg time and be flowered under a 600w hps instead of a 400w

C

cheesey

looking good mate ... that screen came in handy then ... i got it from the shop down the road was £7 for 4 m i think .

E

edgey

looking good m8, seems like your well stocked with supplies

never got enough though mate , thats why the new tent had to be bought lol

looking good mate ... that screen came in handy then ... i got it from the shop down the road was £7 for 4 m i think .

yer lol , i'll get one which fits perfect next time but i was in a rush , i think its worked well lol

edgey

E

edgey

here's how things are looking now :wave:

dr120w tent : 1 x psychosis 1st week of flower using a 400w hps.

ds80 tent : 1 x c99 1st week of flower using a 250w hps

ds120 tent : psychosis , c99 , chiesel , nighmare kush , white fire , white cheese and the seeded psychosis , all at various stages of flower.

also a couple of close ups of cheesey's nighmare kush , the resin production on this is amazing ..

we're getting there slowly :laughing::laughing:

edgey

E

edgey

how does the screen work?

basically you work the branches outwards instead of letting the plant grow upwards , the screen is placed over the plant and the branches are then bent under the screen with a branch filling each hole , the result means you get more of the plant getting the light , a more even canopy hence bigger yeild ....there's plenty of info on here just search for " scrog "

hope this helps

edgey