What's new

Edge's grow...... 15 strains 2k jungle

One Love 731

Veteran
lookin awesome. The LVPK and the Bubba look so similar. The Blackberry Kush looks nice, purple and frosty. I noticed in your album the Lemon Larry likes to frost up heavy too. Keep up the good work buddy. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

C

csedge

Update time guys... :wave:

I have to say I amv ery impressed with how the turn out of this is for how bad it was....

I've been watering this last 1.5 weeks with a PPM of about 1500 and a PH of 5.8

Room shot
picture.php

White Fire OG
picture.php

WhirlyBird
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Slut
picture.php

picture.php

SFV OG bx
picture.php

picture.php

Purple Dawg
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pre98 Bubba kush
picture.php

picture.php

Las Vegas Purple Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemon Larry OG
picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Those look fantastic bro...really cant say much more besides im ready to toke on some... that black berry bubba looks wonderful...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looks like harvest will be nice, Keep up the good work csedge. Were all watching...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awsome work man. Lots of fosty lady's in your room. Out of all those which one smells the best? And which one has the most frost?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Very nice. Great-looking flowers. You'll have to treat us all to harvest pics, dried flower shots and smoke reports...

One Love 731

Veteran
Now that's an update if I ever saw one. Lookin good as always, thanks for all you do brotha csedge. Peace, pot and karma. One Love

C

csedge

Killer update. Very nice work!

Thanks bro nice to see you peeping it. Seems like we have the same GDP cut.

Those look fantastic bro...really cant say much more besides im ready to toke on some... that black berry bubba looks wonderful...

We will be blazing real soon homie!

Looks like harvest will be nice, Keep up the good work csedge. Were all watching...

Thanks for everything Blaze...

Awsome work man. Lots of fosty lady's in your room. Out of all those which one smells the best? And which one has the most frost?

The frstiest hmm.... Balckberry Bubba Fa sho

Very nice. Great-looking flowers. You'll have to treat us all to harvest pics, dried flower shots and smoke reports...

U know I will keep it updated...!

Now that's an update if I ever saw one. Lookin good as always, thanks for all you do brotha csedge. Peace, pot and karma. One Love

No thank you brother One Love! Hope everything is working out for you.

Edge has the fiiiire...

Thank you I try

Latest posts

Latest posts