What's new

[ECSDxHP]xChemdog IBL

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I grew six ECSDxHP seeds and found this pheno, to which my pictures do no justice:

From clone, at 63 days flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
...this girl yielded well, smelled like the SD only with a nice orange cream popcicle thing going on, and was of moderate potency but w/ a high quality head. Perfect 60-65 days for my needs.

She was impregnated with a Rez Chemdog IBL, which was selected on smell only from three males.

This is her pregnant-
picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
The range of smells on the stems and sugar leaves of these plants is all over the place.

A-Garlic, fuel, wet dog.
B-Very spicy and earthy reminds me of mexican food.
C-Perfume... smells like flipping through a Cosmo... gives me a headache
D-Cherries, cotton candy

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
How I put test nugglets in my lungs

How I put test nugglets in my lungs

snipped off the smallest bud from A-
picture.php

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Those are some nice looking plants, very healthy!

they look nice as fuck.

be careful for herms though cuz apparently rez's chem ibl is herm central. hopefully you get lucky and dont have this problem but be aware that due to the guys terrible breeding practices, its a herm machine.

but again, damn, these buds look beautiful. and good idea on the genetics involved in the cross.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn pheno "a" and pheno "d" sound like they have the smells you want. the galic wet dog deff comming from the hp side, cherries sounds bomb.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Those are some nice looking plants, very healthy!

They look great!

Thank you!

damn pheno "a" and pheno "d" sound like they have the smells you want. the galic wet dog deff comming from the hp side, cherries sounds bomb.

Yea D is looking like the star so far, I didn't expect as much fruitiness from this hybrid but I dig the variation!

they look nice as fuck.

be careful for herms though cuz apparently rez's chem ibl is herm central. hopefully you get lucky and dont have this problem but be aware that due to the guys terrible breeding practices, its a herm machine.

but again, damn, these buds look beautiful. and good idea on the genetics involved in the cross.

Thanks man.

The Chem IBL male in the cross was a nice plant and didn't produce any abnormal flowers. I didn't flower the females from the pack, but I'm happy with what I got. I've been watching these plants closely and everything looks good so far.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Spot the nanners!

Spot the nanners!

Damn bro, when you pull those down, I'd love to sample a few!

Hey bud, thanks for checking em out.

Hermie patrol ID'd about a dozen nanners on pheno b today... the rest are still looking good. They dont really bother me though I just pick em out.

Pheno B(day 65)
picture.php

picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I decided to harvest pheno B today after only a few days flush because it has some really scary looking banana clusters on it. The others are still looking solid.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts