What's new

ECSD

Wow, Jiggywhompus, excellent pics of the progression of the grow. I can smell that offensive reek through the internet. Kudos! Enjoy the puffs :) :joint:

BIGGS

Veteran
dam jiggywhompus. looks like you got her dialled in fo sho. they look in the picture of health. great pics mate.

Cannasseur

Perfect, looks like your grandma has a green thumb and the virtue of patience. Can't wait to get a hold of some of that Sour Diesel pedigree myself.

G

guest121295

My Granny only smoked, she never grew.Too bad, if she had only grown diesel like that I would have visited more often...:)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have one cool ass granny. I like the pic with all the trich's stuck on ya thumb.

These plants look great. How many days did you let them go?

MARLO

O

OrganicOzarks

If your Grandma can cook like she can grow then I just realized that I am a G.I.L.F. Lover.:)

TicalionStalion

holy earthjuice, very impressive. I love the ECSD...one of my favorite cuts. I had to go out and get a 10 inch max fan and can 100 just so I can flower her again lol, trying to grow her without any filter is askin for trouble lol, offensive reek lol, perfectly put. u can smell her from a mile away. looks like Granny had a good on on when to chop too, I always hold out to 75-80 daze w the ECSD cut. looks great.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work Jiggy ... she will def give it up for you . Great work friend and thanks for sharing with us all here at ICmag :)