What's new

ecsd...

O.G.#1

One of my all time favorites :) I wish i still had this cut i got from ECSD (Katsu's cut) back in the days of the OG/CW forums

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good guys!!!

Put one of my ECSD mini moms into flower last night. She is about 20" tall so hopefully she doesn't get to wild on me. Been awhile since I have ran her. I will throw up some pics of her in early flower tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Damn man I Effin love anything Sour man. Those all look so friggin gorgeous man. It really just doesn't get old for me looking at them or running it. Usually I can get bored of stuff pretty quickly. But not this man. Def something ill always have in my life

Slip we need you in here bro. For real dude. I can't see a ECSD or any diesel thread without you man.

FlipFlops

@PeterPan How long did you veg that ECSD what was the training technique and what did you end up yielding offa that plant? I hear people say that they are getting 3-4oz's offa 3foot plant of ECSD.

canned abyss1

Veteran
I hear people say that they are getting 3-4oz's offa 3foot plant of ECSD.

They should get more than that, I average about 5 on plants that are under 30 inches. I am hoping to get around 10-12 from this one, which is around 40 inches.
ECSD around 6 weeks in flower.

picture.php

Have a mother from similar genes - looks really similar. Mine were from seeds from a small batch that had been over pollinated on accident. It was a detroit diesel (as it's called - ecsd x sd) x og k.

Had two distinct phenos. One is surviving, the other extinct. The survivor is the oddest smelling plant I have ever come across, like a very chemmy rotten meat, but at the same time, like old lady perfume, really funky smell. The extinct one was my favorite. Sad to have let it go but... She was much more dense than the survivor and had an awesome chemmy fuel stank to her buds. Looked very similar to your pic there.