What's new

ecsd...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
found an ECSD x Durban (ganjarebelseeds) male that just reeks of waxy sour D....i was planning on axeing every male i found this run but this one just reeked of so much sour that i plan on flowering him and collecting some pollen.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
love the fact that Chaco's thread is still alive and kicking, this was one of the first hreads i checked out when I discovered IC Mag.

YesProp, waxy sour, eh? sounds tasty.

rbdf

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found an ECSD x Durban (ganjarebelseeds) male that just reeks of waxy sour D....i was planning on axeing every male i found this run but this one just reeked of so much sour that i plan on flowering him and collecting some pollen.

want to clone that male and save it for me? We're starting a bunch of those seeds next wee for our ECSD BX projects.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^yup il chop a clone off him later tonight...he had the most waxy sour sour smell out of all the males i had, i was inches from throwing him in the garbage but the stem rubs produced a nice reek and he had nice structure too so i made last minute decision to keep him, thick stems and medium stretch whereas a few of the ECSDxDurban females had thinner branches kind of like an OG kush or clone SD....il let you decide if hes worthy though you got the better eye for genetic selection...

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
4SD

4SD

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

Keeping It Sour,

RMS

:smoweed:

KITCHA

Veteran
4SD looks proper sour RMS, I see you rep it plenty. 4SD is probably the best strain I've run ever, I found a pheno that was real heavy on the sour, perfect structure, medium yield, not floppy like the other phenos I came across and look very similar to a wifi pheno I had when dried. Then the high was what really topped it off, it would make me smile no matter how shitty things were and around that time life was shit in any mans terms. The high had legs and when I straightened up the smile from the high stayed, pretty amazing stuff and the taste was lemon sour all the way just how I like my weed! Keep on rockin the 4SD rms I have a feeling you know what I'm saying with this strain anyways, cheers Kit-

A

Alone

I had 4 ECSD bagseed that were gifted to me. Although all 4 were females, 1 just stood out of the crowd. It had a stout kushy type growth structure to her and reeked of dead skunk left in an old fuel drum to decay and then lift up the top after 2 months and smell it. Thats how disgusting she was. Extremely small yielder and every run she had calcium issues. I always got small copper colored dots all over the leaves but the buds would be perfect. Even with ample supply of Cal-Mag+.
I also got gifted some elvis beans with those ECSD beans so Im not sure what the ECSD was crossed with, but it was a special cut. I crossed it to my 21 and tossed her.
Glad I did. The resulting proginy is the Bomb! Sweet n' Sour Blueberry booooyyyyyyy.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
S1's

S1's

I've dabbled with ecsd S1's year's ago that were given to me, and didn't like the results I got at all. Those seed's were S1's from the ecsd cutting, and always produced female's. I was never impressed with the potency, and it lost a lot of its sour/fuely flavor IMHO. I quickly lost interest and focused my attention elsewhere.

On the other hand, every time I run my 4SD, it always spits out a few seeds, such is the nature of the beast. Over time, I've found some real gem's from these S1's. Sour, fuely, fruity, skunky and chemy are some of the words that can begin to describe a virtual smorgy of flavor's from its different pheno's. Way potent, with a very high ceiling. Disrespecting her by over indulging literally knocks me out and I fall asleep. Unlike other strains, my body does not seem to develop a tolerance towards her.

This prime example below is an ecsd leaning floppy pheno, taken to 72 days, with a 10 day jar cure. For some reason, she always tends to be a supercharged lemon sour fuely tasting bitch. It's my favorite pheno. Truly exceptional smoke. Isn't she wonderful......?!!!!!

picture.php
[/IMG]

You need to take this strain 65-70 days or more, to really get the most out of her. It all depends on the pheno and how long it was allowed to veg. All the stress and sexual aggrivation really turns her frosty, fuely and sour, BUT, that also makes her throw some nanners that will produce a very small amount of S1's......:biggrin:....No rest for the wicked......:smoker:

picture.php
[/IMG]

Living la vida sour,

RMS

:smoweed:

spaceboy

Beautiful pics RMS, I came really close to having a cut of 4SD once, from what the guy told me it was definitely knockout potent like you say.

H

Homer J Pimpin

When reversed, the pollen is definitely viable. Rez talked about reversing her, and growing the progeny. others have done it as well.

not on the real cut it's not and anyone who say's otherwise is WRONG and anyone saying they have s1's are lying......I'm tired to death of kids professing to know more about a strain that's 1 older than they are and 2 the most commonly lied about strain in exsistence....in other words way too many imposters out there and with all due respect to Rez but he has been known to say many untrue things in the name of shameless self promotion.....that has muddied up a allready very murky pool.....Get over it and end the fricking nonsense allready,If you are growing a sour diesel plant that gives off viable pollen then you're NOT I repeat NOT growing the true ECSD..........

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Just friggin wicked RMS...One from my white elephant heard, and you have her doin stuff...K+

jiggywhompus

Took this one a long time. Mid 90s or something. Some cold nights as well. Guess I just like fucking around sometimes. Usually take it more like 85. puff puff.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts