What's new

ecsd...

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Carbon - did your s1's produce any herms? Or mainly ok?

They all look lovely. The super dark green leaves and pale buds are so distinctive. What are the smells like?

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Carbon - did your s1's produce any herms? Or mainly ok?

They all look lovely. The super dark green leaves and pale buds are so distinctive. What are the smells like?

H

Homer J Pimpin

damn nice pics carbon....I'd like to see what you could do with the real ecsd cut.....one thing I know for sure is you wont be making s1's......my guess is thats a alpha diesel pheno by rez....,I passed out a coupla great sour phenos from the Alpha Diesel.......and more than likely it got renamed before she got to you.....this was like 6 or 7 years ago......isn't that about how long you said you had this cut ? looks spot on to the sativa pheno I passed........I passed 2 phenos one I called indica pheno one I called sativa pheno....great pics anyway.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Yup, although can be taken at 70 if needed, but very worth the extra week...

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Anytime between 75-78, Tyga. Too soon and she has a weak punch but too late her flavor dulls a lot and the buzz becomes one dimensional. YMMV.

picture.php

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Holy shit, am I going to pay for vegging her for 60 days! I can already see uncontrollable growth. lol

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Haha 60 days?!? She will finish at 40 with only 2-3 weeks veg... Better get creative with the training. I suggest super cropping or throw a screen over her, otherwise she will take over.