What's new

ecsd...

Cabron

Veteran
Cross the ECSD momma to the Old Sog Super silver haze cut n ya get ECSD on steroids...

Or what I call OSDH Ol Sog Diesel Haze.....

:tiphat:

I loves my Sour D momma

Attachments

• IMGP4027.jpg
    IMGP4027.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5141-1.jpg
    IMG_5141-1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5142-1.jpg
    IMG_5142-1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5145-1.jpg
    IMG_5145-1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5166.jpg
    IMG_5166.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 21

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
this is how I rock the sour, propping, no time for floppies. Shout out to my man Cravenmore, bringin back this thread, its been a minute since I been round herrrr.

ps. and yes, I been pimpin these pics OUT the last few days, just psyched to have found this new pheno in the batch of s1's I made.

Cabron

Veteran
Redbud

I'd be proud as well friend that is one big yielding chunky gal..
I love it ..

what ever you do dont let that gal get away from you ..
she looks to have some massive potential,,

Buddle

Veteran
Nice pics all. I do LOVE the ecsd. She'll be the last cut I ever give up.
Red....nice plant.I was suspect of its legitmacy because of how thin its leaves are and then i saw it was an s1.Looks dank nonetheless..great job..

The Baphomet

Veteran
I have been running her for ever and she is still my favorite , we never get tired of her ...... If I could only grow one cut it would be the Sour D 4life !

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

nice pictures and good to see y'all honoring CHACO by keepin' this alive......Here's my latest ecsd..the pic's are not high quality but this plant is a beast.............

picture.php

yes every single bud in this pic is the same 1 plant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

h^2 O

im not sure what the deal is with the diesel strains now...i live on east coast and found a few seeds in some diesel i bought here about four years ago...grew it out, and it smelled like kerosene and had a distinct main cola/calyx structuring. I think whatever it was it was probably the closest thing to the real diesel that anyone can get, and looks NOTHING like in the pics people are posting here. I should have kept that plant and made it a mother, I'd be absolutely rich right now. The original diesel, the one that i had, had very sativa like buds that were not fat or chunky but light and whispy like and had an incredible high like some type of haze. Here's a pic

H

Homer J Pimpin

she is indoor in a verticle scrog..........She shares a 6 with 3 other plants.......Normally I have 10 - 12 plants around 1 600 on one side of the room and the same on the other.....with a sweet spot between the 2 lights........this sour is not even in that sweet spot.....but she was vegged for 80 days and transplanted into a 25 gallon tub of co/co 14 days before I started flower......Right now shes about 40 days in 40 to go...certain branches have been tagged and hit with pollen from a few different males....they are..SDIBL, White OG, The Kraken....and EWOK........

H

Homer J Pimpin

thanks man you should give vert a go with her.....her lanky arms are perfect to tie onto a screen and as you see she fills in the spaces...this p[lant was made for verticle scrog imo.....

T

TribalSeeds

Sup with that shit? Where did the OP of this thread go? If it werent for the OP I wouldnt know how to handle the Floppy Sour!