What's new

ecsd...

you guys are killin it.

been tryin to score this beauty to no avail. would give my left nut for a damn cut and im in cali and just cant track her down. so ima have to just enjoy everyones picks until then

keep on keepin on fellas

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
hey mr magic, is that the cut or the Ibl? that looks absolutely identical to my sour D Ibl keeper. super sick plant, i love mine.

G

guest121295

You can grow some huge plants with SDIBL, strong as hell too.I had a cut for a couple years and wow was it nice outside.Some of the nicest outdoor weed I'd ever seen on the east coast, it's just the climate, an evil fog can roll in and destroy your life!:)

garruman

Sour Diesel IBL, Riri Cut

_MG_3308.jpg

_MG_3309.jpg

_MG_3036.jpg

_MG_3020.jpg

Riri cut x Deep Chunk, homecross
_MG_3145.jpg

now I'm looking for ECSD clone, :tiphat: to compare both

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
That shit looks AWESOME Chaco! Totally. Really glad I don't want that cut though.... too much smell for me to keep a low profile. LOL (What's "insane" about the haze you found?? :D)

FYI: To keep the REEK out of your vehicles and other areas.... get yourself a diver's bag.

Drop it in... roll it up and buckle it. Air/Smell tight. Thick scuba material. Works like a charm. :D

Stay Safe! :D

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You can grow some huge plants with SDIBL, strong as hell too.I had a cut for a couple years and wow was it nice outside.Some of the nicest outdoor weed I'd ever seen on the east coast, it's just the climate, an evil fog can roll in and destroy your life!:)

interestingly enough last years outdoor grow started to go to hell as usual around sept 20th (fog and humidity are outdoor killers)... everything got hit.. ssh/kill bill/black dom/strawbery diesel/etc.... except rez's sdibl... that withstood the conditions till early oct, when that too started to mold-up...

G

guest121295

Hydro, it's the buzz, the smell, the faster finish and the buzz again...I've been smoking that Nevilles exclusively for the last several days.It's a great pleasure and the late cuts I took are shooting new veg growth so I'll be able to run the cut...I smoked some with some friends yesterday and I was all banged up on the way home, totally paranoid.:) Indeed Zack the creepy fogs will come in and destroy everything overnight but every 5-6 yrs we have a good outdoor year here, the rest is droopy, rain and mold.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Indeed Zack the creepy fogs will come in and destroy everything overnight but every 5-6 yrs we have a good outdoor year here, the rest is droopy, rain and mold.

we b in the northeast, surrounded by H2O.. shit grows great from may thru mid sept... then within 2-3 days with all the humidity,fog,sun rising a bit later , mold starts up... once it starts , the ballgame is over.. and tried the milk,greencure,aspirins/etc/etc... all bullshit (imo)... can't prevent it, and mid sept only give ya about 30/35days of budding, so nothing ever is nearly finished... hence 2010 was our last attempt to grow outdoors..

JACKBAYBEH

That Riri cut has always looked impressive. Is that cut wide spread in the U.S. or is it mainly a Euro clone??? I'd love to find some SD IBL F2 to run through as I believe there is still enough variation in the line to provide an opportunity to find some unique phenos.

MrMagic

hey mr magic, is that the cut or the Ibl? that looks absolutely identical to my sour D Ibl keeper. super sick plant, i love mine.
Its the original cut from here in NY,the friend I got it from held it down for 10 years and Ive had it for a little over 3.shes a pleasure to grow if you have tight odor control,mine is ready in 70-72 days.currently its all i grow,i usually get between 6-12 seeds per lb and the S1s that have been grown out are all spitting images of their mother.anybody else getting a few seeds at harvest?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Its the original cut from here in NY,the friend I got it from held it down for 10 years and Ive had it for a little over 3.shes a pleasure to grow if you have tight odor control,mine is ready in 70-72 days.currently its all i grow,i usually get between 6-12 seeds per lb and the S1s that have been grown out are all spitting images of their mother.anybody else getting a few seeds at harvest?

yep... it seems we are always getting a 1/2 or dozen seeds in each grow ... every few grows we will pop a few... looking for that special lady...

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
yep, a couple seeds the first time i flowered it out.

now that i treat all plants in veg and plants 10-20 days into flower with Dutch Master Reverse i dont get shit foe seeds. i peel apart a calyx around day 40 and there is sometimes a tiny grain of sand. thats the dead seed that the reverse killed.

also, plants sprayed with the reverse get a boost as well. the next day they look extremely vibrant.

nothing touches the SD ibl i got. the chem D is close. Og even closer.

about to flower out a sd in a few weeks. been vegging it and taking clone/topping/lst for the last 2 months. in a 7 gallon right now. about to take 50 clones from it then throw it into a 20 gallon smarty. probably 1k or 1200w. we will see.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
A few pages ago I posted some pathetic looking clones that I was seeking genetic confirmation on. I have since confirmed that they are the original ECSD that were taken from a flowering outdoor plant in the Santa Cruz Mountains. After reverting to veg, the one that I kept for a mum is a freaking bush! I will be taking cuttings from her in the next couple of days, and will hope to be smoking some 75-80 day ECSD!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Looking nice dude, those leaves tell the tale plus all the floppy branches, the profile.The re verts esp throw out tons of crazy bottom growth, it's great for cuts.:) That plant will be a damn giant if you don't flip her soon, she looks like shes in a sweet spot....Oh yeah I put 4 2 ft plants into flower yesterday, I hate gaps in my diesel stash!!

Last edited:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Looking nice dude, those leaves tell the tale plus all the floppy branches, the profile.The re verts esp throw out tons of crazy bottom growth, it's great for cuts.:) That plant will be a damn giant if you don't flip her soon, she looks like shes in a sweet spot.
Thanks Chaco! I don't plan on flipping her, she will be my mother for that strain in my rotation. She is in a sweet spot for sure, although she is about to grow past the T-5 lol... I want to bonsai my mothers for space concerns, and I should be able to keep the bitch down by root pruning.
I hope to have my first harvest of her by April, and will post some updates as I travel down that path.

mrheadie

aminus, like chaco said, these girls will run a way with growth if your not careful. it took a few runs for me to figure her out. even this run, my first vert attempt, i'm learning a little more about her and her ways. with a little dialing though she should love a vert set up.

TicalionStalion

got 2 deez ladies in veg, bout to get the switch real soon. I havnt had her come out like she used to in quite some time...however I gave cuts to some friends, and they got her to come out just like I remember her. perfect. so Im giving her the benefit of the doubt and trying to get her perfect again. last round all the fan leaves started to yellow out and drop off only halfway thru flower...maybe even earlier...she came out good, but just not the same...all other strains came out picture perfect.

so Iv gathered here that she needs extra N going into bloom, and maybe still during stretch? I also know now that shes a calmag whore...so how should I go about treating her different from the rest of the ladies? give one extra hard feeding of N during the transition into bloom, and always hit her w the calmag? does that sound like a plan?? any other advice from u deez vets would be appreciated. I have the original ECSD cut, used to be the best I had untill I started falling off with her...but now that I know shes still going strong from what Iv seen my buddies do, Im ready to pull the rankest greasiest sour to date!

let me know what yall think...pics as soon as I get my cam back. :joint::D

Latest posts

Latest posts